AutoDesk Revit LT Beginner to Advanced Training Series - 12 Month Online SubscriptionLearning247
CADLearning for Autodesk Revit LT (2016 version and any new version that becomes available during your subscription period) covers the use of Revit LT as an architectural modeling tool. Revit LT is a perfect architectural tool for designing residential and small commercial projects. Beginner users will learn the core functions of the program as it functions within the world of Building Information Modeling, or BIM. Another benefit of using Revit LT is that it allows designers to work on projects that were created using Revit.
Current Versions included in this Subscription:
¢ Revit LT 2016 “ 392 Lessons (38 Hours 45 mins)
Please note that the training is designed around the PC versions of AutoDesk software.
Worldwide Access to Content
- Any Browser, Anytime, Anywhere
- Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 Desktop
- Download Lessons & View Offline
- Aligned with Learning Objectives
- All User & Professional Exams
- Practice Tests Included
- Watch, Hear & Read in One Interface
- Track Progress in Your Personal Dashboard
- Follow Along with Included Exercise Files
- Automatic access to new and updated titles and content as published during your subscription period
- Ability to create video playlists for quick access
- Skills and knowledge assessments to help you identify and close knowledge gaps - CADLearning Assessments automatically build an individualized learning plan just for you, based on your specific needs
- Exercise files for hands-on practice
- The CADLearning Plugin - An in-application performance support tool for point of need help
- Autodesk Certification Preparation Courses - Our certification preparation materials address every Autodesk learning objective to prepare you for the Autodesk Certified Professional Exams
Course Content (392 lessons : 38h 45m 20s)
- Getting Started
- Revit Fundamentals
- Basic Modify and Reporting Tools
- Modeling Essentials
- Core and Shell
- Walls - An In-Depth Look
- Building Structure
- Stairs and Railings
- Building Interiors
- Site Tools
- Schedules and Tags
- Dimensions and Constraints
- Drafting and Detailing
- View Graphics
- Views and Sheets
- Managing Projects
- Managing Settings
- Design Options
- Family Creation
- Presentation Views
Download A Full Lesson Outline PDF (2016 Version)
If you'd like a Free Demo of this bundle then please complete the form here : Free Demo Form
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...
Find out more about this AutoDesk Revit LT Beginner to Advanced Training Series - 12 Month Online Subscription course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!