Basic Accounting (CPD Certified) Online Training Course
The Accounting Course offers students the necessary information required to manage your business better or begin a career in the financial industry in the United Kingdom.
This online training course provides students with instruction that will put you on the path to beginning a career as a successful accountant.
Accounting plays a critical role in maintaining and processing the important financial information that helps to operate a profitable business. This is a wide subject that focuses not only on accounting records, but on bookkeeping, taxes and on all aspects of finance. In order to prepare you in this regard, this course offers you a comprehensive overview of what you can expect from your career in accounting and finance.
Introduction to the Accounting Course
As this is an online training course students have the ability to study curriculum whenever and wherever it is convenient for th. Many enrolled students are still able to work full time and maintain an active lifestyle.
Our study material is easily accessed across any device with an internet connection with online support available while you train. After successful completion of this course and a multiple choice exam, you will be awarded your certificate, which you can download and print from home.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirents to take the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What You Will Learn
The accounting diploma course prepares students for a career in the financial industry by offering a comprehensive overview of accounting and finance.
This course will cover:
- An introduction into the importance of accounting
- A look at four ways to structure your business
- How to deal with relevant government bodies, registering and filing
- The benefits of a business bank account
- How to set up a business bank account
- Evaluating funding sources for your business
- Dealing with money from customers
- How to keep track of business costs and tax relief
- The essentials of recordkeeping and bookkeeping
- How to deal with taxes
- ploying staff
- Taking money out of your business
- How to read the profits, cash and ratios in your accounts
- Using forecasting methods to plan for the future
- How to know if you need an accountant
- Ethical practices of an accountant
Benefits of the Accounting Diploma
The Accounting Diploma offers students a variety of benefits.
These include the following:
- The convenience of studying from home, or anywhere with an internet connection.
- The ability to study at your own pace. There is no time limit for this course, so if it takes days, weeks or months, you can still complete your studies.
- Study material that is available across any device with an internet connection including computers, tablets or mobile phones.
- Convenient easy to manage course modules that make studying more enjoyable.
- Online support available to help keep you focused while you study.
- The opportunity to learn using a comprehensive syllabus that assists you in acquiring the knowledge necessary to start your career in accounting.
- Improving your prospects while you apply for work in the financial industry.
- After successful course completion, you will earn a certified and recognised diploma.
- An affordable pricing structure.
Training Course Content
- Module 1 : Introduction to the Importance of Accounting
- Module 2 : Four Possible Ways in Which to Structure Your Business
- Module 3 : Dealing with Relevant Government Bodies and Registering and Filing
- Module 4 : Setting Up and the Benefits of a Business Bank Account
- Module 5 : Evaluating the Sources of Funding for Your Business
- Module 6 : Dealing with Money from Customers
- Module 7: Keeping Track of Business Costs and Tax Relief
- Module 8 : Essential Record Keeping and Bookkeeping
- Module 9 : Dealing with Dreaded Taxes
- Module 10 : ploying Staff
- Module 11: Taking Money Out of Your Business
- Module 12 : Reading your accounts Part I: Profit
- Module 13: Reading your accounts Part II “ Cash
- Module 14: Reading your accounts Part III “ Ratios
- Module 15: Using Basic Forecasting Methods to Plan for the Future
- Module 16 : Do You Need an Accountant?
- Module 17 : The Daily Life and Ethical Practice of an Accountant
Course delivery details
We estimate that the course will take about 12 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
Why choose Learning247
Gain a New Qualification - Get a verifiable qualification with Learning247 and improve your career prospects. Most of our courses CPD Accredited.
Wide Range of Courses - With over 800+ courses to choose from you're sure to find a course that interests you.
Study Anywhere & Any time - All of our online courses can be studied from your PC, MacBook , tablet or smart phone device.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...