Cable & Wire Managent Certificate Online Training Course
Wire and cable management - does it matter? Yes, and it goes way beyond just organisation. There are proper methods of cable and wire management that are necessary for performance, efficiency and appearances. But most importantly, it is vital to maintain proper wire and cable management for health and safety reasons. As an employer, it is necessary to keep your employees safe. Similarly, it is vital to ensure that clients are not exposed to any hazardous material or environments. Therefore, technicians are often encouraged to take a cable management course to keep themselves safe and to learn about proper wire and cable installations in order to keep their clients safe. However, not only technicians benefit from a cable and wire management course, but also individuals carrying out their own equipment installation, as well as those who want to learn better ways to organise their cables.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirents to take the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What's Covered in the Course?
- What is cable and wire management and why is it important?
- Ways to organise wires and cables
- Where to apply proper wire and cable management practices
- How cable management can affect overall performance and efficiency
- Benefits of this course
- Understand why proper cable and wire management is vital for safety and how proper installation allows for longer material lifespan
- Learn how to keep an electrical area clean and safe
- Learn how to effectively and neatly organise cables and wire without compromising on performance or efficiency
- Understand the dangers associated with poor cable and wire exposures and how to avoid electrical hazards
- Become familiarised with ways to label cables and how to trace and locate them without spending too much time trying to identify them
Training Course Content
- Module 1: What is cable and wire management and why is it important?
- Module 2: Ways to organise cables and wires
- Module 3: Where to apply proper cable and wire management practices
- Module 4: How cable and wire management can affect overall performance and efficiency
Course delivery details
We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
Why choose Learning247
Gain a New Qualification - Get a verifiable qualification with Learning247 and improve your career prospects. Most of our courses CPD Accredited.
Wide Range of Courses - With over 800+ courses to choose from you're sure to find a course that interests you.
Study Anywhere & Any time - All of our online courses can be studied from your PC, MacBook , tablet or smart phone device.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...