Consumer Rights Awareness Online Training Course
Are you aware of your consumer rights? By staying savvy with your consumer rights, you can avoid getting swindled or duped, collect the compensation that you are entitled to and steer clear of misleading advertising.Awareness of your consumer rights can also help you stay one step ahead of unscrupulous sellers and unethical marketing campaigns. Every consumer is entitled to certain basic rights and any violation renders you liable for compensation. As a consumer, you can file your complaint in consumer courts and get the company blacklisted if they have breached their contract with you. Awareness of consumer rights helps improve fair trade practices and provides a balance of power between sellers and consumers.
What's Covered in the Course?
- How to define consumer rights, why they are important and how it helps to be aware of your rights
- The fundamental consumer rights available to every customer including right to choose, right to be informed, right to safety, right to basic needs and so on
- How sale and purchase agreents work and what to do in case of violation of contract
- How to identify unfair business terms and what to do if you are a victim of unethical practices
- How to block, stop or complain about unsolicited direct marketing communications and how to protect your right to privacy
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirents to take the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- There will be reduced likelihood of getting duped or swindled over purchase of products and services; you will learn how to identify a breach of contract
- You can enjoy your right to privacy without getting disturbed due to unwanted communications
- There are higher chances of enjoying more competitive prices and avoiding paying any hidden charges
Training Course Content
- Module 01: What are Consumer Rights and why do they Matter?
- Module 02: Fundamental Consumer Rights
- Module 03: Consumer Contracts and Agreents
- Module 04: Unfair Business Practices
- Module 05: Unsolicited Marketing Communication and Unethical Marketing Practices
Course delivery details
We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
Why choose Learning247
Gain a New Qualification - Get a verifiable qualification with Learning247 and improve your career prospects. Most of our courses CPD Accredited.
Wide Range of Courses - With over 800+ courses to choose from you're sure to find a course that interests you.
Study Anywhere & Any time - All of our online courses can be studied from your PC, MacBook , tablet or smart phone device.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...