Equality Diversity & Inclusion Online Training Course
This course has been written to familiarise its readers with the concepts of equality, diversity and inclusion, anti-discrimination legislation and policy implementation. The aim of this course is to enable the readers to learn more about the meaning and importance of equality, and to understand peoples' rights and responsibilities in relation to these concepts in the work environment.
This course is aligned to the UK Core Skills Training Framework subject "Equality, diversity & human rights".
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Improve your career prospects.
- Learn valuable knowledge, skills, advice and guidance to help you achieve success.
- Study online from anywhere.
- Study at your own pace.
- Download and print your industry recognised certificate on successful completion.
- Understanding what is meant by diversity, equality, inclusion and discrimination
- Knowing how discrimination might occur in the work setting, both deliberately and inadvertently
- Knowing ways of how to reduce discrimination
- Being aware of key legislation
- Understanding agreed ways of working (where these apply) relating to equality, diversity, discrimination and rights
- Providing inclusive support
- Knowing how to ensure that service provider’s own work is inclusive and respects the beliefs, culture, values and preferences of the service users
- Knowing where/how to access information, advice and support about equality and inclusion
- Knowing who to ask for advice and support about equality and inclusion.
Please ensure you have read every page of the course (numbered at the bottom of the screen), otherwise you will not have the option of taking the test.
Course delivery details
We estimate that the entire program is likely to take around 2-4 hours to work through initially, but you may want to allow more time to repeat some areas. You should allow an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
Why choose Learning247
Gain a New Qualification - Get a verifiable qualification with Learning247 and improve your career prospects. Most of our courses CPD Accredited.
Wide Range of Courses - With over 800+ courses to choose from you're sure to find a course that interests you.
Study Anywhere & Any time - All of our online courses can be studied from your PC, MacBook , tablet or smart phone device.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...