Learn Chinese Mandarin with Business Correspondence Online Training CourseLearning247
China is one of the world's oldest and richest cultures at over 5000 years old, boasting a population of 1.28 billion people and Mandarin Chinese is the fastest growing language in the world, with 960 million native speakers globally. It is the official language of China, being one of the six UN official languages, and is at the heart of the Chinese civilisation and culture in novels, poetry and drama. Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, the Philippines and Mongolia are all influenced by Mandarin Chinese.
This package will teach you this language that is popular among both native speakers and learners alike. You will learn up to an advanced level, and learn handy business language to improve your job opportunities or existing company's prospects in Mandarin Chinese speaking areas. China is the second largest economy in the world, and you can take advantage of this wealth as soon as you finish this course.
KEY LEARNING POINTSChinese Mandarin Level 1
- Identify the alphabet and the sounds in Chinese Mandarin
- Introduce yourself and others
- Talk about colours
- Use numbers 1-20
- Use the days of the week
- Use simply greetings
- Talk about professions
- Talk about countries and where you live
- Tell the time
- Give your phone number and contact details
- Talk about food and drinks
- Make basic conversation and greetings
- Tell the time
- Talk about clothes and shopping
- Order at the cafÃ©
- Talk about the house
- Use phrases for travel and at the beach
- Make simple requests, recommendations and apologies
- Talk about what is happening
- Describe problems
- Ask for locations or places using œwhere?
- Recognise parts of the body
- Ask politely using œcould
- Learn how to order food and drinks at a restaurant
- Learn how to ask for information in a hotel
- Able to express yourself in the future tense
- Talk about yourself and your company
- Arrange and attend business meetings
- Talk on the phone and leave messages
- Describe your product
- Use phrases to help with negotiations and sales
- Discuss agreements and contracts
- Talk about banking and accounting
- Use key phrases for business and travel
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Mapped to international CEFR levels and ACTFL standards.
- Speak the same language as 960 million native speakers worldwide.
- Understand the language of Chinese heritage and culture.
- Implement your knowledge as you make your way through the course.
- Examples in sound, so you can practice your pronunciation until it's perfect.
- On the Phone
- On the Phone to a Company
- Leaving a Phone Message
- Please Call Me Back
- Calling Customer Service
- Problems on the Phone
- What Do You Do?
- What Do You Do For A Living?
- Introducing Colleagues
- Introducing Your Company
- Talking About Your Products
- Delivery of Products
- Payment Terms
- Negotiation of the Sale
- Contracts and Agreements
- Discussing a Reseller Agreement
- Discussing a Distribution Agreement
- Marketing Your Brand
- Launching Your Product
- Market Research
- Advertising Your Product
- E-Commerce and Online Marketing
- Marketing to Online Customers
- Setting Up a Meeting Time
- Setting Up a Meeting Place
- Rearranging Meetings
- Preparing for Meetings
- Meeting at Trade Shows
- Traveling Overseas on Business
- At the airport
- Taking The Train
- At The Hotel
- Going By Taxi
- Going By Bus or Train
- The Hotel Part 1 Check-In
- The Hotel Part 2 Rooms
- The Hotel Part 3 Questions
- The Hotel Part 3 Questions
- The Hotel Part 4 More Questions
- The Hotel Part 5 Checkout
- Hiring a car
- Where is the Nearest Bank?
- At The Bank
- Online Banking
- Stocks and Shares
- Internet Access
- Working Online
- Online Security
Course DetailOnline Course Access : 1 YearCompatibility : Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, AndroidExams Included : NoNeed to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...
Find out more about this Learn Chinese Mandarin with Business Correspondence Online Training Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!