This 'Factor Analysis' online training course will help you understand Factor Analysis and its link to linear regression. See how Principal Components Analysis is a cookie cutter technique to solve factor extraction and how it relates to Machine Learning.Factor analysis helps to cut through the clutter when you have a lot of correlated variables to explain a single effect. In this course, you will follow along with expert instructors to learn about topics such as Mean & Variance, Eigen Vectors, Covariance Matrices, and so much more!Course Highlights:
- Understand & Analyze Principal Components
- Use Principal Components for dimensionality reduction and exploratory factor analysis
- Apply PCA to explain the returns of a technology stock like Apple®
- Build Regression Models with Principal Components in Excel, R, & Python
- No statistics background required. Everything is built up from basic math.
- The models are implemented in Excel, R, & Python. Install these environments to follow along with the demos.
- Data analysts who want to move from summarizing data to explaining and prediction
- Folks aspiring to be data scientists
- Any business professionals who want to apply Factor Analysis and Linear Regression to solve relevant problems
Chapter 01: Introduction
- Lesson 01: You, This Course, & Us!
Chapter 02: Factor Analysis & PCA
- Lesson 01: Factor Analysis & the Link to Regression
- Lesson 02: Factor Analysis & PCA
Chapter 03: Basic Statistics Required for PCA
- Lesson 01: Mean & Variance
- Lesson 02: Covariance & Covariance Matrices
- Lesson 03: Covariance vs Correlation
Chapter 04: Diving into Principal Components Analysis
- Lesson 01: The Intuition Behind Principal Components
- Lesson 02: Finding Principal Components
- Lesson 03: Understanding the Results of PCA “ Eigen Values
- Lesson 04: Using Eigen Vectors to find Principal Components
- Lesson 05: When not to use PCA
Chapter 05: PCA in Excel
- Lesson 01: Setting up the data
- Lesson 02: Computing Correlation & Covariance Matrices
- Lesson 03: PCA using Excel & VBA
- Lesson 04: PCA & Regression
Chapter 06: PCA in R
- Lesson 01: Setting up the data
- Lesson 02: PCA and Regression using Eigen Decomposition
- Lesson 03: PCA in R using packages
Chapter 07: PCA in Python
- Lesson 01: PCA & Regression in Python
Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access Running Time: 1 hrs 45 min Platform: Windows & MAC OS Level: Beginner to Advanced Project Files: Included
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and most Android devices.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...
Find out more about this Machine Learning : Factor Analysis Online Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
445 GBP-635 GBP