Machine Learning : Factor Analysis Online Course
This ’Factor Analysis’ online training course will help you understand Factor Analysis and its link to linear regression. See how Principal Components Analysis is a cookie cutter technique to solve factor extraction and how it relates to Machine Learning.Factor analysis helps to cut through the clutter when you have a lot of correlated variables to explain a single effect. In this course, you will follow along with expert instructors to learn about topics such as Mean & Variance, Eigen Vectors, Covariance Matrices, and so much more!
- Understand & Analyze Principal Components
- Use Principal Components for dimensionality reduction and exploratory factor analysis
- Apply PCA to explain the returns of a technology stock like Apple®
- Build Regression Models with Principal Components in Excel, R, & Python
- No statistics background required. Everything is built up from basic math.
- The models are implemented in Excel, R, & Python. Install these environments to follow along with the demos.
- Data analysts who want to move from summarizing data to explaining and prediction
- Folks aspiring to be data scientists
- Any business professionals who want to apply Factor Analysis and Linear Regression to solve relevant problems
Training Course Content
In this Adobe® InDesign® CC Masterclass Part 1 training course, you’ll learn the basics of InDesign, how to work with frames and pages, how to format text, and how to design a layout with the drawing tools, blend modes, and more. Project Files and Assessments included!
Led by world-renowned instructor Martin Perhiniak, you’ll start by getting introduced to the interface and creating your first InDesign document. Then move on to placing images and text, setting up Master pages, stylizing text, working with swatches and grids, aligning and distributing, and so much more. By the time you’ve completed this online course, you’ll have a firm grasp on all the essential page design and layout tools InDesign has to offer.
Be sure to check out InDesign® CC Masterclass Part 2, where you’ll get nearly four additional hours of instruction on advanced InDesign techniques, such as masking, nested styles, data merge, CC Libraries, publishing, and more.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...