Machine Learning : Quant Trading Online Course
Play the Markets Like a Pro by Integrating Machine Learning into Your Investment Strategies!
This ’Quant Trading Using Machine Learning’ online training course takes a completely practical approach to applying Machine Learning techniques to Quant Trading. The focus is on practically applying ML techniques to develop sophisticated Quant Trading models. From setting up your own historical price database in MySQL, to writing hundreds of lines of Python code, the focus is on doing from the get-go.
Financial markets are fickle beasts that can be extremely difficult to navigate for the average investor. This course will introduce you to machine learning, a field of study that gives computers the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed, while teaching you how to apply these techniques to quantitative trading. Using Python libraries, you’ll discover how to build sophisticated financial models that will better inform your investing decisions. Ideally, this one will buy itself back and then some!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Develop Quant Trading models using advanced Machine Learning techniques
- Compare and evaluate strategies using Sharpe Ratios
- Use techniques like Random Forests and K-Nearest Neighbors to develop Quant Trading models
- Use Gradient Boosted trees and tune them for high performance
- Use techniques like Feature engineering, parameter tuning and avoiding overfitting
- Build an end-to-end application from data collection and preparation to model selection
- Working knowledge of Python is necessary if you want to run the source code that is provided.
- Basic knowledge of machine learning, especially Machine Learning classification techniques, would be helpful but it’s not mandatory.
What is the target audience?
- Quant traders who have not used Machine learning techniques before to develop trading strategies
- Analytics professionals, modelers, big data professionals who want to get hands-on experience with Machine Learning
- Anyone who is interested in Machine Learning and wants to learn through a practical, project-based approach
Length: 11 hrs
Training Course Content
Length: 2 hrs
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...