PMI Risk Management Professional Online Training CourseLearning247
PMI Risk Management Professional Online Training Course
All available course dates
Course DescriptionPMI'S Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) credential is a solution to project management's increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management. It recognizes your unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a core knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management.
Course ContentMODULE 1 - Introduction
- 1.1 Introduction
- 1.2 Overview Part 1
- 1.3 Overview Part 2
- 1.4 Overview Part 3
- 1.5 Overview Part 4
- 1.6 Overview Part 5
- 2.1 Risk Definition And Project Risk Management Part 1
- 2.2 Risk Definition And Project Risk Management Part 2
- 2.3 Critical Success Factors For Project Risk Management
- 2.4 Overall And Individual Risks, Roles And Responsibilities
- 3.1 Organizational Risk Attitudes
- 3.2 Organizational Structures
- 3.3 Stakeholder Identification And Analysis
- 3.4 Stakeholder Risk Tolerances And Risk Attitudes
- 4.1 Defining The Project And Project Management Plan
- 4.2 Scope Management Part 1
- 4.3 Scope Management Part 2
- 4.4 Scope ManagementPart 3
- 4.5 Schedule Management Part 1
- 4.6 Schedule Management Part 2
- 4.7 Schedule ManagementPart 3
- 4.8 Cost Management Part 1
- 4.9 Cost Management Part 2
- 4.10 Quality Management
- 5.1 Risk Management Planning
- 5.2 Critical Success Factors
- 6.1 Risk Identification
- 6.2 Project Scope Risk
- 6.3 Project Schedule Risk
- 6.4 Resource Risk
- 6.5 Tools And Techniques Part 1
- 6.6 Tools And Techniques Part 2
- 6.7 Tools And Techniques Part 3
- 6.8 Tools And Techniques Part 4
- 7.1 Qualitative Risk Analysis
- 7.2 Tools And Techniques Part 1
- 7.3 Tools And Techniques Part 2
- 8.1 Quantitative Risk Analysis
- 8.2 Tools And Techniques Part 1
- 8.3 Tools And Techniques Part 2
- 8.4 Tools And Techniques Part 3
- 9.1 Risk Response Planning
- 9.2 Risk Responses
- 9.3 Negative And Positive Risk Responses
- 9.4 Tools And Techniques Part 1
- 9.5 Tools And Techniques Part 2
- 9.6 Results
- 10.1 Risk Monitoring And Controlling
- 10.2 Tools And Techniques
- 10.3 Conclusion
LEARN365 Courses Include 12 Months Unlimited Online Access to:
Expert Instructor-Led Training: Learn 365 uses only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations: Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. Learn 365 always focuses on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Quizzes & Exam Simulators: Learn 365's custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding. This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Learn 365 courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Social Learning & Networking: Learn 365 has designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS). This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students and Learn 365 employees, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and like different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Flash Cards & Educational Games: IT online learning knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Navigation and Controls: Learn 365's self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.
Certificate of Completion: Upon completion of your training course, you will receive a Certificate of completion displaying your full name, course completed as well as the date of completion. You can print this out or save it digitally to showcase your accomplishment.Need to train your Team? Contact Us for Discounts on Multiple Subscription Purchases.
Why choose Learning247
Gain a New Qualification - Get a verifiable qualification with Learning247 and improve your career prospects. Most of our courses CPD Accredited.
Wide Range of Courses - With over 800+ courses to choose from you're sure to find a course that interests you.
Study Anywhere & Any time - All of our online courses can be studied from your PC, MacBook , tablet or smart phone device.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...
Find out more about this PMI Risk Management Professional Online Training Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Corporate Training for Teams