Sales Closing Techniques Training Course
In this course, you will learn how to maximise your chances of closing a sale, using various techniques that will help you to sell with confidence.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirents to take the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Specifically, you will learn:-
- What is meant by the term œclosing positively.
- Why it is so important to learn how to bring about positive sales closure.
- The importance of timing and pace, in a successful sales pitch.
- How to encourage your prospects to consider future opportunities, by developing a customer-vendor relationship.
- General factors to bear in mind when making a sales pitch, regardless of the audience dographic or the pitch format.
- Why you need not feel put off at the first sign of a œNo.
- The most common sales objections and how to move past th.
- How deadlock situations arise in sales situations and how they can be resolved.
- How to tell when you should walk away and when you should negotiate.
- How to defend an offer and phasise the benefits of the stated terms and conditions.
- How to ask the right questions, so that you understand your buyer's place within the buying process.
- How to use timing, to increase the chance of closing the sale.
- Why you must sell the benefits to the buyer, exceed their expectations and not restrict your focus to the product or service you are selling.
- How you can cross sell products or services.
- How to diffuse tension and misunderstandings that may occur during the buying process.
- Why credibility is vital, when it comes to making sales.
- How to increase your credibility via a number of techniques, such as non-verbal communication, appropriate use of statistics and case studies.
- How you can mirror prospects' body language, to increase feelings of rapport.
- The psychological stages buyers move through, as they get ready to buy from you - and how you can use this process to your advantage, when closing a sale.
- How to use active listening, to ensure a customer feels respected and heard, whilst reading the signs that let you know when a prospect is about to declare an intention to buy.
- Three key issues that influence a buyer or potential buyer and how these can impact upon the sales process.
- The purpose of a sales brief and why a good sales brief is an important first step in writing a sales pitch.
- How to write and present a sales pitch.
- How to react to a potential buyer's comments, concerns, or suggestions.
- How to sharpen your communication skills and increase the chance that you will close the sale.
Training Course Content
- Module 1: Closing Positively
- Module 2: Understanding Factors That Drive Buying Decisions
- Module 3: Building Credibility Throughout the Sales Process
- Module 4: Advanced Sales Techniques
- Module 5: Negotiating in Sales Situations
Course delivery details
We estimate that the course will take about 8 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
Why choose Learning247
Gain a New Qualification - Get a verifiable qualification with Learning247 and improve your career prospects. Most of our courses CPD Accredited.
Wide Range of Courses - With over 800+ courses to choose from you're sure to find a course that interests you.
Study Anywhere & Any time - All of our online courses can be studied from your PC, MacBook , tablet or smart phone device.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...