Sales Skills Diploma (level 2) Online Training Course
Completing a sales diploma can provide you with the necessary skills for all types of positions in a host of industries. Are you in a position where you need to have communication and negotiation skills? Do you need to generate leads in order to reach your goals? Do you know how to set goals and achieve th? The sales diploma is the ideal choice whether you are opening your own business, looking for a course that can provide you with a host of skills you will use at work each and every day or whether you are looking at joining a dynamic sales team.
Introduction to the sales diploma
The sales diploma is an information packed course designed to provide you with all the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in a dynamic and fast paced sales environment. This course is broken down into nineteen easy to manage modules, which should take around fifteen hours to complete.
The good news is that you can study at your own pace, as the entire course is completed online with access to study modules from any device at any time. Once you have completed the course you will need thirty minutes to complete the multiple choice test. On passing, you will be able to download and print your certification without delay.
In the unique event that you don't pass your test the first time round, we will give you a second chance. This enables you to revisit the modules and then retake the test.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirents to take the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What you will learn
The sales diploma is designed to give you everything you need in the real sales environment. The course is overflowing with valuable information, interesting advice and more to help you achieve your sales goals and enjoy a successful sales career moving forward. In this course, you can expect to learn the following:
- Understand the psychology of selling. Learn what selling really is and learn about buyer and seller motivation.
- Identify what the sales skills are that everyone needs, how to develop th and what you need to avoid at all times.
- Get an understanding of sales jargon. Learn the key terms, know when you should use jargon and when to avoid it.
- Learn the evolution of sales. History, current status and where it is heading.
- Know what skills you will need to succeed in sales. Learn how to identify your weak points and how to improve your skills to ensure sales success.
- Learn everything you need to know about goal setting and achieving your goals.
- Get a good understanding of the selling process. The steps of the process and where things can and will often go wrong.
- Know what prospecting is and the importance of lead generation. Learn the basic steps to prospecting, what to avoid and how to take advantage of new leads.
- Learn how to prepare to sell and the importance of planning.
- Identify what sales proposals are and learn how to write an effective proposal. Identify key points and general structure.
- Learn how to prepare an effective sales pitch.
- Learn about the power of influence and negotiation. Identify the three œP's.
- Understand how to deal with barriers and overcome objections.
- Learn how to close effectively.
- Understand why aftercare is so important and get insight into following up after the sale.
- Get valuable insight into cold calling, sales tools and technology.
- Learn how to effectively manage a sales team to achieve sales success.
The sales diploma comes with a host of benefits that you can enjoy during and after your studies. This course will provide you with the following benefits:
- Easy to manage information packed modules.
- Ability to study from anywhere at any time.
- Study using any device connected to the internet.
- Online support.
- Lifetime access to course modules online.
- Instant download and print certificate which is industry recognised.
- Fast track career and boost knowledge and skill in sales industry.
- Improve chances of securing promotion at work.
- Develop new skills and boost confidence when dealing with clients.
- Improve negotiation and selling skills which you can use daily in all industries.
Training Course Content
- Module 1: Understanding Sales & the Psychology of Selling
- Module 2 : Developing Sales Skills
- Module 3 : Sales Talk “ Understanding the Jargon.
- Module 4 : The Evolution of Professional Sales
- Module 5 : The Skills you Need to Succeed at Selling
- Module 6 : Setting and Achieving Goals
- Module 7 : Understanding the Selling Process
- Module 8 : Prospecting and Lead Generation
- Module 9 : Preparing to Sell
- Module 10 : Writing Sales Proposals
- Module 11 : Making Your Sales Pitch
- Module 12 : The Power of Influence & Motivating People to Buy
- Module 13 : Negotiating and the Concept of the Three P's
- Module 14 : Handling Objections and Overcoming Barriers to a Sale
- Module 15: Effective Closing
- Module 16: Following Up, the Importance of Aftercare and Developing the Relationship
- Module 17: Cold Calling
- Module 18: Sales Tools and Technology
- Module 19: Managing a Sales Team
Course delivery details
We estimate that the course will take about 15 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
Why choose Learning247
Gain a New Qualification - Get a verifiable qualification with Learning247 and improve your career prospects. Most of our courses CPD Accredited.
Wide Range of Courses - With over 800+ courses to choose from you're sure to find a course that interests you.
Study Anywhere & Any time - All of our online courses can be studied from your PC, MacBook , tablet or smart phone device.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...