Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings - Free Online Course
The best healthcare providers thrive by creating positive working relationships with patients, families and residents. This fully online Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings is designed to help you develop these positive working relationships. You will learn about customer expectations and how to adapt environments and your communication styles for customers with specific needs. You'll also gain a better understanding of what makes effective teams work.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Improve patient, family and customer experience
- Further your personal and professional development
- Gain positive working relationships
- Improve your skills in service delivery
- Increase service standards
What you will learn
- Preparing to Deliver Customer Service in Health and Social Care Settings
- Effective Communication for Health and Social Care
- Understand the Specific Needs of Customers and Patients Accessing Health and Social Care Services
- Team Work in Health and Social Care Settings
Awarding Body : NCFE CACHE
Training Course Content
- Understanding customer expectations in health and social care settings
- How to identify the types of customers who interact with health and social care services
- Different communication methods used in health and social care settings
- How to provide a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for diverse needs
Learning Curve Group
Learning Curve Group is a national training and education specialist. We work with further education providers, employers and learners to help them achieve success. Since 2004, Learning Curve Group (LCG) has grown both organically and through acquisition to become one...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses