Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Team Leading - Free Online Course
If you're looking to develop your team leading skills to manage a team effectively, this fully online level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading will help you do just that. This qualification will teach you the principles of team leading, how to use different styles of leadership to enhance your team's performance, and how to motivate team members to get the best out of them. You'll learn how to manage conflict within teams, how to handle dissatisfied customers and how to be the best mentor possible.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Understand the importance of clear communication
Awarding Body : NCFE
Training Course Content
- Principles of team leading
- Understanding business
- Understanding how to communicate work-related information
- Understanding how to deliver customer service and resolve problems
- Understanding how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Introduction to coaching
- Introduction to mentoring
- Understanding personal development
Learning Curve Group
Learning Curve Group is a national training and education specialist. We work with further education providers, employers and learners to help them achieve success. Since 2004, Learning Curve Group (LCG) has grown both organically and through acquisition to become one...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses