Become a Professional Coder
Learn to code in 16-48 weeks with our coding bootcamp, awarded by Code Institute and credit-rated by Edinburgh Napier University.
You’ll build your own project portfolio to present to potential employers, and by the time you complete your course, you’ll be ready to apply for junior developer positions.
You will receive the complete online learning experience and remain fully-supported throughout your coding course. We offer top benefits adding unmatched value to your enrollment including student discount cards, a student mentor and our StudentCareTM team to guide you through everything.
What you'll learn:
- HTML5 - Use HTML5 to design and create well-structured online content compatible with web best practices.
- CSS3 - Build upon your HTML5 skills to go from CSS3 basics to advanced techniques and create beautiful, responsive web apps.
- Python - Discover how Python and Django can be used to create powerful web apps in a matter of days.
- Github - Manage versions and developing projects. Engage with the Git community and showcase your portfolio.
- Data management - Create and access data from sources like relational databases (mysql, sqlite), publicly available data and social media.
- Agile development - Learn to work swiftly and precisely to ensure your projects are beautifully built and delivered on time.
- Frameworks - Learn Django - A high-level Python framework that encourages rapid development with clean design
Suitability - Who should attend?
Our coding bootcamp is suitable for beginners, or those with some coding experience.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
At Learning People, we are tech career experts with a mission to demystify the technology industry. With ten years of industry experience, we’re advocates for career ready education. We provide industry recognised certifications in cyber security, coding, IT and project...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews
Find out more about this Become a Professional Coder course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!