Change Management Foundation
The definitive certification for professionals in organisational change, transition and transformation roles. Become an effective team member involved in organisation change projects with APMG Change Management Foundation certification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Project team members
- Entry-level project managers
- Undergraduate or graduate students studying project management
Training Course Content
Included in your modules:
- How the process of organisational change or transformation occurs
- The roles needed to assemble teams most likely to achieve successful organisational change
- How people react to organisational change and how to help them adapt
- Developing strategies to keep people motivated while an organisation undergoes change
- The different types of change process e.g. planned and emergent change
- How to keep stakeholders engaged while an organisation undergoes change
At Learning People, we are tech career experts with a mission to demystify the technology industry. With ten years of industry experience, we’re advocates for career ready education. We provide industry recognised certifications in cyber security, coding, IT and project...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!