Change Management Practitioner
As a Change Management certified professional, you will be recognised for possessing the knowledge and skills to support smooth organisational change. With the Change Management Practitioner, you will be identified as a dependable manager of organisational change.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Project team members
- Entry-level project managers
- Undergraduate or graduate students studying project management
Change Management Foundation course
Training Course Content
Included in your modules:
- Applying appropriate process frameworks to optimally plan and understand organisational change
- A range of organisation paradigms with which to understand, support and sustain organisational change processes
- How to properly prepare for an organisational change initiative - such as building an effective change team and offering insights which enhance the team's performance
- How to be motivational in ways that's empathetic towards people's' roles and personalities
- Implications of personality types
- Understanding organisation cultures
- How to establish a clear framework of roles, skills and activities through which leaders can support and sustain the change process
At Learning People, we are tech career experts with a mission to demystify the technology industry. With ten years of industry experience, we’re advocates for career ready education. We provide industry recognised certifications in cyber security, coding, IT and project...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!