PMI ACP | Agile Certified Practitioner
Agile is a topic of growing importance in project management.
Project management practitioners increasingly embrace agile as a technique for managing successful projects.
By successfully completing the Agile Certified Practitioner you’ll be recognised as having expertise in using agile practices in your projects. You’ll show you’ve increased your professional versatility through agile tools and techniques.
With this certification, you’ll demonstrate your experience using agile approaches, have good collaborative skills, eagerly embrace complexity and thrive on rapid response times. These are sought after talents which will prove your skills beyond a good reference.
The ACP carries a higher level of professional credibility too, as it requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects, and examination on agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Project managers
- Project leaders
- Project directors
- Practitioners seeking to demonstrate their level of professionalism in agile practice and techniques
2,000 hours or 12 months on project teams in the last five years, plus 1,500 hours or eight months on agile teams in the last three years
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
Included in your course modules:
- Agile Project Management Essentials
- Adopting an Agile Approach to Project Management
- An Overview of Agile Methodologies
- Overview of the Scrum Development Process
- Agile Planning: Project Initiating and Requirements Gathering
- Agile Planning: Doing Estimates and Completing the Release Plan
- Planning and Monitoring Iterations on an Agile Project
- Leading an Agile Team
- Managing Stakeholder Engagement on an Agile Project
- Ensuring Delivery of Value and Quality in Agile Projects
- Agile Principles, Methodologies, and Mindset
- Agile Planning
- Planning and Monitoring Iterations in Agile Projects
- Engaging Agile Stakeholders and Leading Agile Teams
- Core PMI® Values and Ethical Standards
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Value-driven Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Performance
- Adaptive Planning
- Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement - Product, Processes and People
At Learning People, we are tech career experts with a mission to demystify the technology industry. With ten years of industry experience, we’re advocates for career ready education. We provide industry recognised certifications in cyber security, coding, IT and project...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this PMI ACP | Agile Certified Practitioner course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!