Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Microsoft Enterprise Search for IT Professionals (10802)
You Will Learn How To
- Design the deployment, scalability, and fault tolerance options for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
- Configure content sources, crawl content, and troubleshoot and monitor the crawl process.
- Create and configure enterprise search sites.
- Create and configure managed properties, keywords, and SharePoint search scopes.
- Create new federated locations and configure the federated web parts.
- Monitor and configure search reports and web analytics.
- Design the deployment, scalability, and fault tolerance options for FAST Search Server.
- Install FAST Search Server standalone and multiple search server systems.
- Determine when to use a FAST Search specialty connector and configure the FAST Web Crawler.
- Configure FAST Search enhanced managed properties, FAST Search scopes, business based promotions and demotions, FAST Search keywords, and Visual Best Bets.
- Implement a backup and restore plan for FAST Search Server.
- Monitor the FAST Search Server and use command line utilities.
Learning Tree International
Established in 1974, Learning Tree International is a leading provider of IT training to business and government organisations worldwide. Over 2.4 million IT professionals have benefited from Learning Tree’s live, instructor-led hands-on training with a wide spectrum of course...
Find out more about this Microsoft Enterprise Search for IT Professionals (10802) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.