Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Microsoft Enterprise Search for IT Professionals (10802)Learning Tree International
Microsoft Enterprise Search for IT Professionals (10802)
You Will Learn How To
- Design the deployment, scalability, and fault tolerance options for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
- Configure content sources, crawl content, and troubleshoot and monitor the crawl process.
- Create and configure enterprise search sites.
- Create and configure managed properties, keywords, and SharePoint search scopes.
- Create new federated locations and configure the federated web parts.
- Monitor and configure search reports and web analytics.
- Design the deployment, scalability, and fault tolerance options for FAST Search Server.
- Install FAST Search Server standalone and multiple search server systems.
- Determine when to use a FAST Search specialty connector and configure the FAST Web Crawler.
- Configure FAST Search enhanced managed properties, FAST Search scopes, business based promotions and demotions, FAST Search keywords, and Visual Best Bets.
- Implement a backup and restore plan for FAST Search Server.
- Monitor the FAST Search Server and use command line utilities.
Learning Tree International
Established in 1974, Learning Tree International is a leading provider of IT training to business and government organisations worldwide. Over 2.4 million IT professionals have benefited from Learning Tree’s live, instructor-led hands-on training with a wide spectrum of course...
Find out more about this Microsoft Enterprise Search for IT Professionals (10802) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.