APICS Certified Production and Inventory Management - 4 & 5 (In-house)LEORON Professional Development Institute
APICS Certified Production and Inventory Management - In-House
The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) in-house course provides you with the ability to understand and evaluate production and inventory activities within a company’s global operations. This instructor-led review course:
Provides an in-depth review of certification topics including essential terminology, concepts, and strategies related to demand management, master scheduling, quality control, and continuous improvement.
Teaches proven techniques for increasing efficiency in your inventory management system and improving your company’s bottom line. The course is an in-house instructor-led competency review that explains the theory, key concepts, best-practices, terminology and application of these topics while guiding participants through the additional study needed to pass each of the CPIM Exams.
This is the 3rd of three program sessions that cover the APICS Certified Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM) Body of Knowledge.
Suitability - Who should attend?
APICS CPIM education is essential if you are involved in:
- Production and inventory management
- Supply chain management
- Materials management
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The outcomes of the programme are that a successful delegate would be able to understand and know how to:
1. Increase your functional knowledge of production and inventory management
2. Maximize ROI on the systems and technologies within your organization
3. Master the tools you need to effectively manage global supply chain activities
4. Gain knowledge to apply principles ERP software to cover various critical functions within your organization
5. Earn customer satisfaction by delivering Lean/Just-in-Time products and services
6. Enhance your credibility within your organization
7. Create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate-wide communication.
Training Course Content
DAY 1 course topics include:
- Execution of Operations
- Scheduling and Authorization
- Control of Production
DAY 2 course topics include:
- Control of Cost
- Management and Communication
- Quality and Continuous Improvement
DAY 3 course topics include:
- Design Tradeoffs class topics
- Developing the Business Strategy
- Global Environment & Sustainability
DAY 4 course topics include:
- Operations Strategy
- Operations Strategy Choices & Financial Measurements
- Aligning Operations with Supply Chain Partners
DAY 5 course topics include:
- Infrastructure Systems
- Change Management
- End of Course Recap
- Exam preparation recommendations
LEORON delivers this course on an in-house basis, helping meet your company's specific training needs. Their customised training solutions are available worldwide and can be delivered at your offices or at conveniently located training facilities.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this APICS Certified Production and Inventory Management - 4 & 5 (In-house) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams