Best Practices in Maintenance and Reliability (CMRP Exam)
The course is a 5 day interactive training course aimed at giving trainees the overview of the fundamental pillars of Reliability and Maintenance, as defined by the Society of Maintenance and Reliability Professionals.
The areas examined are:
- Business and Management: Covering how to translate business goals into maintenance and reliability goals that support an organization’s business results.
- Equipment Reliability: Assessing capabilities of equipment and processes used to select and apply the most appropriate maintenance practices to ensure a safe and cost-e¬ffective delivery.
- Manufacturing Process Reliability: Applying proven, current methods and new data-driven analytical technologies to support optimum manufacturing process.
- Organization and Leadership: Applying proven, current methods and new data-driven analytical technologies to support optimum manufacturing process.
- Work Management: Focusing on the skills used to get maintenance and reliability
- Work done, including: planning and scheduling, quality assurance and store inventory management.
For individuals that are new to the world of Asset Management the workshop provides overview of the whole spectrum of Manufacturing Reliability. Separately from the course, an examination for a the SMRP certification of Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional test will be organized right after the conclusion of the course.
The Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) program is the primary certification program for, skills, knowledge, and abilities of Maintenance and Reliability professionals. Assessing more than just textbook knowledge, the exam tests and validates the skills and abilities of maintenance and reliability professionals according to the objective Body of Knowledge. The CMRP program is the only certification program of its kind accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
Suitability - Who should attend?
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:
- Mechanical, Electrical, Production or Project Engineers
- Construction/Contractor Managers and Supervisors
- Maintenance Managers, Supervisors, Planners and Schedulers
- Materials Management Managers/Supervisors
- CMMS Administrator or Key Users
- Maintenance Engineers (Functional and Reliability)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Known "Best Practices in Maintenance and Reliability" from around the world will be explained and discussed.
- Explanation and Discussion of Best Practices in Maintenance Strategy Development, Modification, and the PF Curve.
- Proven World Class Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Best Practices and how to change from current state to Best Practices.
- Barriers and Solutions to Effective Work Execution – Change Management.
- Leading and Lagging KPIs for Proactive Maintenance and Reliability Work Processes.
Training Course Content
- Introduction and Welcome
- Module 1: Management and Business
- Module 2: Equipment (Asset) Reliability
- Module 3: Operations Reliability (Reliability of Manufacturing Processes)
- Excl. VAT: 1792 USD
- Incl. VAT: 2150 USD
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON is the fastest growing global training institute in the World, having evolved over the past 11 years into a dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions to both individuals and businesses. Our locations...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for LEORON Professional Development Institute
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Find out more about this Best Practices in Maintenance and Reliability (CMRP Exam) course - simply fill out your details:
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.