Business Process Management + ASQ Regional Conference (3+2)(In-house)LEORON Professional Development Institute
Business Process Management + ASQ Regional Conference (3+2)
Business process management (BPM) is a systematic approach to improving the effectiveness and adaptability of an organization’s workflow. Properly implemented, BPM will decrease costs, improve management of resources, revenue gains and growth for public companies, and increase the efficiency of government agencies. BPM is a strategy for implementing current or future Continuous Improvement (CI) plans to optimize results.
This Business Process Management course takes lasts three days and will fully guide participants through the BPM lifecycle. Participants will start off with an overview of Business Process Management (BPM) and be introduced to industry standard Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) and basic techniques for modeling. With their new knowledge, participants will complete in class examples and simulations to prepare them for the real world.
The main focus of the program will be BPM as a robust strategy for continuous improvement, cost reduction and resource management related to IT Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and Human resources
Suitability - Who should attend?
This BPM training course is valuable to a wide cross section of the organization to complement the development and management of all business processes and reduce Total Cost of Ownership for IT.
- Resource decision makers - Senior Executive and Middle to Senior Operations Directors
- Quality, Logistics, Operations Managers
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers and Product Managers
- Systems development and QA professionals
- Functional staff interested in process management
- Frontline Leaders/Supervisors
- Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and process workers of areas anticipated for improvement efforts. Process workers should also be included from ancillary support areas – as needed
- May also include liaison representatives from key suppliers, business partners, or key clients
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Understand how to define and document workflows for complex business process structures that expand across the entire business enterprise
- Enable and support future Project Opportunity Selection, Prioritization, Process Performance Evaluation and Continuous Improvement efforts
- Decrease costs and an increase overall company efficiency with creating competitive advantage by improving organizational agility
- Understand how to identify and manage drivers of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that enable more proactive management of individual processes, as well as total system flow.
- Re-engineer processes to deliver outcomes that are more process dependent and less people dependent (includes mistake proofing)
Training Course Content
Day 1 - BPM Basics
- The background, history and concepts of BPM. BPM as a management discipline versus a methodology
- What is BPM?
- Modeling, Execution, Monitoring, and Optimization
- Business process obtained when using BPM
- How BPM improves organization performance
- Competitive Advantage: Key elements
- The BPM Life Cycle work flow analysis:
- Identify and understand existing flows
- Typical business process work flows
- Human to Human
- Human to System
- System to System
- Maps vs. Models?
- Process Measurement
- Business Process Technologies
Day 2 - Process Orientated Enterprise
- Business Process Modeling techniques:
- Theoretical Design using Software
- Utilizing “What if?” analysis
- Modeling Tools and Business Rules
- Integrated BPM suites – human, Integration and document centric
- Use SOP to regulate BPM practices
- Business Results for Projects
- Key Metric Analysis (KPIs)
- Capturing Project Benefits
- Project Charter
- Gaining Buy-in
- Rapid Improvement Event Scope
- SMART Goals & Problem Statement
- Practical Workshop – Developing Kaizen Event Charters
Day 3 - BPM: Practical Application
Automation of business processes with the use of information technology, integrated with human-driven processes in which human interaction takes place in series or parallel with the use of technology. (Practical Workshop)
- Validating Solutions
- Develop & Implement Control Plan
Contact the provider for more information and pricing details.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Business Process Management + ASQ Regional Conference (3+2)(In-house) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.