Certificate in Competency Based HR (In-house)
This comprehensive course will enable individuals to develop their skills and knowledge in Competency-Based Human Resources Management (CBHRM).
Participants will learn how to develop a cost-effective competency model by breaking down the detailed process into a practical set of specific actions that are easily transferable to their company. Attendees will also benefit from analysing case studies from organisations that have leveraged competency models to make an impact on workforce performance and strategy execution.
The highly practical course will help participants:
- Align their competency model with their company’s strategic initiatives
- Develop a comprehensive project plan
- Use a range of techniques to gather and refine competencies
- Design a structure that will differentiate their company from others
- Accommodate current and future needs
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for individuals working with competency modeling or performance initiatives, who are looking to build personal capability in Competency-Based Human Resources Management (CBHRM).
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This course will enable participants to:
- Understand Competency-Based HRM best practices and how to best integrate into talent management applications
- Map Competency Models with business plans and draft a Business Impact Plan
- Describe key approaches and methodologies to conduct competency identification
- Apply competencies to the talent-life cycle stages
- Implement a comprehensive Competency- Based Performance Management,
Engagement, & Compensation system
On completion of the course participants will be awarded a Certificate in Competency Based HR. The programme is also worth 35 NASBA CPE credits and 25 HRCI Recertification credits.
Contact the provider for more information and pricing details.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Certificate in Competency Based HR (In-house) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.