Certificate in Customer Service Excellence (In-House)LEORON Professional Development Institute
Certificate in Customer Service Excellence (In-House)
Over the last few years, Customer Service Excellence has become one of the essential competitive advantages of
companies which can use it to be differentiated in the market and provide superior services to clients, in order to exceed customers’ expectations. Therefore, anyone involved in customer service in the organisation needs to know how to deal with customers in difficult situations, how to respond to their requests or concerns, how to manage their expectations and how to solve their problems.
This in-house course is designed to exchange international standards and best practice knowledge through applying different training techniques, like relevant case studies, games, workshops, and exercises, which will simply enable you to provide a positive and memorable experience to your customers. In addition, the in-house course will help you and your company rise above the competition.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anyone interacting directly with customers (Via phone or Face to Face):
- All Customer Service Representatives (CSRs).
- Inbound & Outbound Call Center Agents,
- Store Customer Service Representatives.
- Customer Service Officers,
- Customer Service Executive,
- Customer Service Managers,
- Key Account Managers and Account Managers,
- Customer Service Supervisors
Training Course Content
The training course content for this 3-day in-house Certificate in Customer Service Excellence course is as follows:
- Module 1: Who we are and what we do
- Module 2: Customer service excellence
- Module 3: Communication first
- Module 4: Dealing with customers via telephone
- Module 5: Dealing with customers face to face
- Module 6: Your attitude is everything
- Module 7: Solving customers' problems
- Module 8: Exceeding customer expectations, reaching satisfaction
- Module 9: Handling different types of customers
- Module 10: Handling customer complaints
- Module 11: Customer negotiation
LEORON delivers this course on an in-house basis, helping meet your company's specific training needs. Their customised training solutions are available worldwide and can be delivered at your offices or at conveniently located training facilities.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Certificate in Customer Service Excellence (In-House) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams
1,200 GBP-4,435 GBP