Certificate in HR Development & Talent Management (In-house)
In today's talent-dependent world, the strategic management of talent is no longer an option, but a vital requirement. Through this comprehensive five-day course participants will gain a holistic view of long-term strategic talent management as part of an overall Human Capital Strategy.
The course will demonstrate the concepts and practices companies can use to transform the talent they have into the business results they would like, through leveraging different strategic talent management strategies and initiatives.
The programme explores a blended mixture of best practices, case studies, latest research, tools, models, and techniques, to help participants build strategic capabilities to better leverage talent and see better business results.
Suitability - Who should attend?
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The course will enable you to:
- Understand the key areas that make up strategic talent management today; apply advanced concepts and tools to maximise and communicate HR’s strategic value across your organisation
- Design an organization-wide talent philosophy and engrain a talent mindset that views talent as assets rather than costs.
- Create and apply best-in-class talent management solutions that align with business strategy, develop leadership pipelines, and create a motivated, engaged workforce that drives business performance and employee retention.
- Explore best practices in strategic staffing for sourcing, attracting, selecting and onboarding “best fit” candidates as well as enhance the organizational and employment brand of the firm.
- Establish a Succession Management strategy and develop mid- to long-range talent plans that ensure a workforce and leadership group capable of implementing the firm’s future vision and business goals.
On completion of this course participants will be awarded a Certificate in HR Development & Talent Management. The programme is also worth 35 NASBA CPE credits and 25 HRCI Recert. credits.
Contact the provider for more information and pricing details.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for LEORON Professional Development Institute
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Certificate in HR Development & Talent Management (In-house) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.