Certificate in Leadership Thinking: Strategic, Future, Design, Systemic, Analytical, Innovation & Creative ThinkingLEORON Professional Development Institute
Certificate in Leadership Thinking
As the speed of change in organisations accelerates globally, the abilities of leaders to solve problems has become an increasingly important. Simple analysis of the problem and solutions based on experience are no longer sufficient for strong competition on the global stage. This method of decision making carries the risk of flawed and short-term, knee-jerk decisions. Instead, leaders need to learn how to think their way through business-critical challenges and opportunities. A high quality of thinking will ensure that high quality decisions are made that result in positive actions and behaviours.
LEORON has developed this innovative new leadership program that is focused on how leaders should think. The course is taught using an approach of consulting education that ensures rapid, concrete and lasting ROI from learning and consulting engagements. This programme is primarily intended for higher level leaders at large organisations, but is suitable for every manager and leader who need the ability to make important decisions.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is intended for:
- GM, CEO, COO,CFO
- Directors, senior managers and leaders
- HR and Training Managers and Directors
- Members of strategy units
- Desk Heads
- Members of innovation hubs
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This programme is worth 35 NASBA CPE credits
Training Course Content
Thinking about thinking
- The role of thinking in successful leadership
- Getting the most out of your thinking and intelligence
Thinking and emotions
- Manage the magical combination
- Use emotions to your advantage and ensure your master your thoughts
Using your brain: Ways to think
- Use different types of thinking
- Use the appropriate thinking style for different types of challenges
Strategy & Strategic Thinking
- Employ the InCOME PRESCRIPTS 5i Framework
- Revitalising your strategy and by thinking like a strategist
- Opportunity sensing and strategic review
- Focus on strategic opportunities
- Access asymmetrical favorability
- Identify opportunities for market leadership
- Think like a designer and design for results
- Apply the Design Evolution Framework
- Managers and Leaders as designers
- Techniques for design
- Immersion as design process
- Meet customer needs through intuitive design
Thinking and belief systems
- Detect and identify your own biases
- The need for holistic thinking
- See and connect the bigger pictures to remove silos
- Create cohesion through developing contextual intelligence
- Identify patters
- Use causal loop diagrams to identify new solution
- Apply the Top 30 Questions for Complex Adaptive Systems
- Develop powers to anticipatory thinking and
- Start creating the future today with Co-divergent Future
Creative Innovation Thinking
- The rationale for creative thinking
- Dissolve current problems creatively
- Sense and create new opportunities for new world challenges
- Imperatives for innovation
- Innovation as business culture
- Innovation processes for competitive advantage
Request information to learn the price of this course
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for LEORON Professional Development Institute
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this Certificate in Leadership Thinking: Strategic, Future, Design, Systemic, Analytical, Innovation & Creative Thinking course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.