Certificate in Physical Asset Management (In-House)LEORON Professional Development Institute
Physical Asset Management Certificate Course - In-House
This Physical Asset Management Certificate in-house Course by LEORON addresses some common questions facing the sector:
- Why do some organisations manage their assets well, and others do not?
- Why are some organisations good at keeping costs low, reducing stoppages, spotting trouble, and achieving greater output while others are less successful?
- How can you learn these things
This five-day in-house course helps you answer these questions. During the in-house course, you’ll join a group of like-minded people who are unconditionally-guaranteed to come away with the tools they need to competently and profoundly upgrade their asset management practices.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Physical Asset Management Certificate in-house course is suitable for:
- Project, Design & Asset Management
- Reliability Engineering
- Technical Support
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this in-house course, candidates will receive a Certified Physical Asset Manager qualification.
Training Course Content
The training course content for this programme is as follows:
SESSION 1: LEADERSHIP AND CONTROL, MANAGING RISK AND RELIABILITY
Maintenance pyramid of excellence overview:
- Leadership, control, continuous improvement, quantum leaps
- Maintenance strategy, managing change, maintenance tactics, MRO materials management and performance measures
- Assessing an organisation’s current maintenance maturity
- An approach to prioritising opportunities for improvement
- Six key steps to planning and scheduling resources effectively
- Planning exercise
- Reliability-centered maintenance and failure modes and effects analysis
- Asset-centric continuous improvement and risk reduction
- How to successfully implement an RCM programme
- Strategic cost reduction:
- What does this really mean in maintenance?
- What can we realistically achieve?
- How do we get a committed focus on Maintenance and Asset Management?
SESSION 2: RELIABILITY IMPROVEMENT THROUGH PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE AND OPTIMAL SPARES STICKING POLICIES
Analysis of Component Failure Data
- Probability density function
- Reliability function
- Hazard function
- Weibull density
- Infant mortality
- Bath-tub curve
- Dealing with Censored Data, the 3-Parameter Weibull, and the Kolomorgov-Smirnov Test
- Upper-end censoring
- Multiply censored group data
- Estimating the location parameter the Weibull distribution
- Checking the goodness-of-fit of the distribution
- Component replacement procedures including Glasser’s Graph
- Block replacement policies
- Age-Based Replacement Policy
- Setting Policies based on safety constraints, cost minimisation and availability-maximisation
- Repairable systems
- Exercise in analysing component failure data using the Weibull Distribution:
- Estimating the Weibull parameters
- The role of the OREST software Package
- Spare parts provisioning
- Fast moving spares
- Emergency (insurance) spares
- Case studies in spares provisioning Including line replaceable units (LRUs), cylinder heads, repairable
electric motors and transformers.
LEORON delivers this course on an in-house basis, helping meet your company's specific training needs. Their customised training solutions are available worldwide and can be delivered at your offices or at conveniently located training facilities.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Certificate in Physical Asset Management (In-House) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams