Certificate in Strategic Quality Management (In-house)LEORON Professional Development Institute
Certificate in Strategic Quality Management (In-House)
This intensive three-day program is designed for managers who want to transform into positions of leadership. Participants will gain a practical understanding of how to assess strategic goals and objectives and develop subordinates into high performing teams. A structured approach to team building will be demonstrated through in-class workshops by applying traditional tools of quality to align goals and objectives of all company employees with the strategic goals established by company leadership. Reflections of the theories of quality guru W. Edwards Deming and the father of modern management Peter Drucker will be reviewed in the perspective of the 2017 business environment. This program will utilize the applications of quality theory and methodology in a holistic approach to supporting business excellence while utilizing all employees. The use of quality tools to support fact based strategic decision making, as well as tactical actions planning will be emphasized. Participants will gain an advanced understanding of how a contemporary quality management system supports strategy and operations by utilizing the existing internal intellectual capital, the people, its employees, to accomplish organizational excellence.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Anyone tasked with business operations decision making
- Individuals who are responsible supervising others within an organization
- Performance management specialist (human Resource planning)
- Quality managers transforming to organizational excellence
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this three-day learning experience, attendees will be able to:
- Comprehend how to transform an organization to twenty-first century performance excellence through the advancement of managers into leaders reviewing Deming and Drucker’s views of employees and leaders
- Transforming individual employees into high performing teams
- Hypothesize the internal and external factors directly impacting an organization’s performance using fact based analysis, traditional quality tools, by applying both qualitative and quantitative quality based techniques to support strategic decision making
- Develop business case impacted leadership programs which promote the retention of an organization’s intellectual capital
Training Course Content
- What is Strategic Quality Management?
- Assessing strengths and weaknesses of traditional models
- Breaking down functional silos in applying strategic quality
- Personal leadership evaluation and company readiness assessment
- Developing a culture of strategic organizational excellence through leadership for the New Millennium
- Management and leadership, understanding the difference
- Strategic Organizational leadership
- Looking forward
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Certificate in Strategic Quality Management (In-house) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams
e-learning / Online / Distance
Open / Scheduled
1,200 GBP-4,435 GBP