Certified Project Finance Specialist (In-House)LEORON Professional Development Institute
Certified Project Finance Specialist: In-House
The aim of this 5-day Certified Project Finance Specialist in-house programme is to provide delegates with a comprehensive overview of the risk analysis and structuring of large-scale Project Finance transactions.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house programme is best suited for those delegates involved in the evaluation and/or structuring of large scale Project Finance transactions including:
- Credit risk analysts reviewing Project Finance transactions and/ or companies actively involved in Project Finance
- Corporate Banking Relationship Managers
- Equity Investors
- Project Finance engineers
- Lawyers and other professional advisers
- Government officers involved in the development of policy for PPP projects
- Fund Managers investing in Infrastructure projects, whether in the form of debt and/or equity
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this programme, delegates will be able to:
- Understand how and when Project Finance can be used
- Evaluate the key costs and projected cashflows in a project appraisal as a basis for determining the capital structure of project financings
- Evaluate the risks associated with a project as a basis for assessing an optimal allocation of those risks to the project
- Review and interpret the project financial model
- Assess the most appropriate financing structure for a project
Training Course Content
This programme is spread out five days. Each day is broken down as follows:
- DAY ONE
- Session 1 – Overview
- Session 2 – Risk evaluation
- Session 3 – Case Study
- Session 4 – Reviewing and sensitising the project financial statements
- DAY 2
- SESSION 1 – Financial Evaluation
- SESSION 2 – Debt financing sources for corporates
- SESSION 3 – Sources of debt financing in projects and debt capacity
- SESSION 4 – Case study – debt funding for the case study project(s)
- DAY THREE
- SESSION 1 – How equity investors assess projects
- SESSION 2 – Case study– bidding for an Infrastructure Concession
- SESSION 3 – Case study: review of the Case Study project from an equity investor’s perspective
- SESSION 4 – Documentation for Project Finance
- SESSION 5– Case study – Term Sheet
- DAY FOUR
- SESSION 1 – Why projects face difficulty
- SESSION 2 – Applying the skills developed during the programme
- DAY FIVE
- Review of course and testing
LEORON delivers this course on an in-house basis, helping meet your company's specific training needs. Their customised training solutions are available worldwide and can be delivered at your offices or at conveniently located training facilities.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Certified Project Finance Specialist (In-House) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
e-learning / Online / Distance
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams
Open / Scheduled