Certified Supply Chain ProfessionalLEORON Professional Development Institute
Certified Supply Chain Professional
All available course dates
Certified In Planning and Inventory Management - Part 2
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) course is an educational and certification program created to meet the rapidly changing needs of the supply chain management field. The instructor-led version of the program offers delegates the opportunity to review the content presented in the text and web-based study tools in a classroom setting.
Delegates who complete the instructor-led course and complete the APICS CSCP Learning System will learn how to boost productivity, collaboration, and innovation and will discover how to positively affect lead times, inventory productivity, and bottom-line profitability. Every participant will understand how to manage the integration and coordination of activities to achieve reduced costs and increase efficiencies and customer service. With getting this certification you will achieve greater confidence and peer and industry recognition.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:
- Supply Chain Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Transportation, Logistics, Distribution and Warehouse Managers
- Supplier Managers
- Distributor Managers
- Inventory Managers
- Manufacturing Managers
- Planning and Inventory Management Managers
- And, other professionals with responsibilities for supply chain
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Manage horizontal flows in their businesses when companies are organised vertically.
- Understand the importance of aligning the company’s corporate strategy with their supply chain strategy.
- Understand the importance of using the right technology to enable the supply chain.
- The core of supply chain management is excellent supplier and customer relationship management.
- Continuous improvement, flexibility and agility of their supply chains will be rewarded with ongoing success and ROI.
Training Course Content
- Course Introduction start of Course Quiz
- Module 1: Supply Chain Design
- Module 2: Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Excl. VAT: 1875 USD
- Incl. VAT: 2250 USD
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON is the fastest growing global training institute in the World, having evolved over the past 11 years into a dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions to both individuals and businesses. Our locations...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Certified Supply Chain Professional course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams