Change Management MasterLEORON Professional Development Institute
Change Management Master
Change is the one constant in organizational life and an understanding of change management is a necessity not a nice-to-have.
This course, facilitated by best-selling change management author, trainer and consultant, guides you through the essentials of managing change. It identifies why change fails and how to ready the organization and its people for change. It introduces a number of frameworks for change and five key approaches that will enable you to manage change more effectively and equip you with a variety of tools and techniques.
The CMM™ course looks at how to organize and implement change; how to identify and mobilize stakeholders and to support people through the roller coaster of change. It introduces coaching, influencing & facilitation skills and how to manage resistance to change. It highlights the importance of leadership, the leadership roles and styles required and the essential qualities needed to be a change agent.
The course concludes with how you can evaluate the change and the change process itself and ensure an integration of the changes into the fabric of the organization.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:
- → Business Owners / Managing Directors
- → Change and Project Management Professionals
- → Change Directors
- → Financial Managers
- → Operational / Production Managers
- → Senior Management
- → Risk Managers
- → Procurement Managers
- → Strategy Makers
- → Customer Service Managers
- → Project and Program Managers
- → Human Resources
- → Team Leaders
- → Implementers of Organizational Change or New IT Systems
- → Business Process Improvements Professionals
- → Continuing Excellence Consultant
- → Coordinators of Company Reorganization and Mergers
- → PLUS, anyone who is responsible for / involved in Performance Improvement and Change Management, or anticipates being involved in future Change Projects
- → Attendance - Participants must attend all sessions of the course. (5 days training
program). Participants who miss more than two hours of the course sessions will not be eligible to take the course exam.
- → Participant should be active during course workshops and quizzes, as well as be interactive on topical issues related to the vital importance of change management and its integration into the fabric of the organization.
- → Successful completion of the course assessment (examination) and reaching the passing rate of 60%.
The course assessment (examination) will take place on the last day of the program.
- Basic knowledge on the essentials of change management
- You should also complete a Self-Assessment Instrument 1 week prior to the start of the program
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Benefits of Attending
- Become a proud holder of the CMM™ title displayed on your Diploma, business card and resume.
- Demonstrate you have completed the Advanced Diploma level program and passed successfully all CMM™ requirements.
- Get unlimited access to CMM™ Online community platform along with thousands of fellow CMM’s of similar professional background.
- Receive regular Industry updates, Expert opinions, Job postings, Free Industry technology.
- VIP invitations to CMM™ professional community organized Conferences, Gala Dinners and Luncheons at different locations worldwide
- Understand the key principles of effective Change Management for driving the business improvements defined by your strategic corporate policy
- Build and deliver a detailed Change Management Process
- Delivery change objectives and the realization of benefits
- Adapt the organization to meet ever changing and demanding stakeholder expectations
- Understand the essential qualities of the change agent and be able to step into your change leadership roles
Training Course Content
- What is change management?
- Change management & project management
- Why change fails
- Introduction to the change process
- Drivers for change - External & Internal
- An organization’s readiness for change
- Where are we now, where do we want to go, how will we get there? Approaches to change
- Introduction to Hexagon model of change
- The five change paradigms Organising for change
- Identifying the need for change
- Performance analysis
- Business improvement
- Designing the change
- Change kaleidoscope Mobilising for change
- Stakeholder communication & management
- Engagement matrix
- Benefits, programme, resources, costs
- Process improvements
- The change team
- Tools & techniques Managing Transition
- Managing individuals and groups through change & transition
- Coaching, Influencing & facilitation skills
- Managing resistance to change Leading change
- Essential qualities of the Change Agent
- Leading change
- Change leadership models
- Stepping into your change leadership roles Evaluating and integrating change
- Evaluating change
- Benefits realisation management
- Integrating change
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Change Management Master course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
1,200 GBP-4,435 GBP