Combating Financial Crime (In-house)
This course from Leoron is designed to explore the ways that will minimise institutional risk and exposure to the persistent threat of financial crime. Participants will look into the background of financial crime, money laundering, fraud prevention, bribery, and corruption, covering a wide range of scenarios that will help develop an understanding of the issues from a theoretical and practical perspective.
The course will focus on the financial services industry, investigating the role of a regulator, international bodies and NGOs. During the programme participants will develop skills that will help organisations understand how to deter this crime using current trends and typologies to establish frameworks.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This Program is worth 35 NASBA CPE credits
Training Course Content
After completing this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the history and evolution of money laundering and terrorist financing, looking at the criminal history and global development of white collar crime.
- Look into global, regional, and local frameworks that have been adopted to better understand how various jurisdictions battle the threat of financial crime, corruption, and fraud.
- Assess current trends, including sanctions and trade-based money laundering, and what the Risk Based Approach means for you, as well as potential future developments.
- Build an awareness and understanding of how financial crime and Fraud Prevention fit into your broader Compliance Framework, and the skills and knowledge required to achieve sustainability.
- Understand international regulatory regimes, the growing interconnectedness of governmental bodies, and the changing nature of evolving financial crime threats.
Contact the provider for more information and pricing details.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Combating Financial Crime (In-house) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams