Contract and Commercial Management Associate - In-house training
Professionals step into Contract and Commercial Management discipline from a wide range of backgrounds, which implies that they may come with little or no specific training. They may have backgrounds as diverse as finance, law and legal, sales or market intelligence. IACCM learning provides each one of them with a consistent base level of knowledge. IACCM also introduces them to the concept of a professional standard and matching certification, to encourage individuals in their continued development. This enables IACCM to deliver a valid assessment of current capabilities at Associate, Practitioner and Expert level.
LEORON delivers this course on an in-house basis, helping clients meet their company's specific training needs. Their customised training solutions are available worldwide and can be delivered at client's offices or at conveniently located training facilities.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Contract and Commercial Management Associate in-house training is suitable for:
Contract Managers and Administrators
Contract Drafting Professionals
Strategic Sourcing Professionals
Supply Chain Management Professionals
Sales Account Managers
Commercial Project Managers
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful course completion will enable participants to:
- Gain an understanding of and embrace best practices in contracting and contract management
- Deliver greater value to the enterprise through enhanced contracted outcomes
- Manage risk with greater effectiveness
- Speed up the contracting and contract management process
- Reduce disputes and reputation damage pertaining to ineffective contracts
Training Course Content
This in-house training covers the following topics:
- Contract and Commercial Management Introduction
- Contract Administration
- Requirements Definition
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Undertaking a Terms Audit
- Cost Identification
- Responding to RFPs
- Bid Process and Rules
- The Influence of Laws on the Bid Process
- Evaluation Criteria
- Stakeholder Management
- Understanding Markets and Opportunities
- Contract and relationship types
- Terms and Conditions Overview
- Partnerships, Alliances and Distribution
- Statement of Work/Service Level Agreement Production
- Drafting Guidelines and Considerations
- Negotiation Planning, Overview and Objectives
- Framing, Strategy and Goals
- Negotiation Techniques
- Tactics, Tricks and Lessons Learned
- Pricing and Financial Considerations
- Implementation and Communication
- Monitoring and Performance Management
- Contract Change Management
- Dispute Handling and Resolution
- Contract Close-out
To know the detailed pricing of this in-house training offered by Leoron kindly enquire.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for LEORON Professional Development Institute
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Contract and Commercial Management Associate (In-House) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
Corporate Training for Teams
295 GBP-395 GBP
Corporate Training for Teams