Customer Service Excellence (In-house)
Customer Service Excellence has developed into one of the most competitive advantages a company can have to stand out and be differentiated in the market, providing superior service to clients. It is essential for anyone involved with customer service has the ability to deal with difficult situations with a customer - dealing with requests or concerns, managing expectations and solving problems.
This workshop from Leoron will give participants the knowledge and skills to apply different techniques to deal with any kind of problem they may experience. Using case studies, games and exercises, participants will learn how to give customers an enjoyable and memorable experience, helping them and their company rise above the competition.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This Program is worth 21 NASBA CPE credits
Training Course Content
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand the customer service excellence importance, principles and latest techniques.
- Adopt a consistent, professional style and positive attitude when dealing with customers and develop communications skills with customers to handle their enquiries, requests effectively.
- Identify customer’s problems and understand the best ways of handling customer’s complaints.
- Learn how to handle different types of customer’s characteristics in different situations and practice how to turn complaints into positive reflections.
- Add value to customer relationships, managing and exceed their expectations.
Contact the provider for more information and pricing details.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for LEORON Professional Development Institute
Find out more about this Customer Service Excellence (In-house) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.