FIDIC Construction Claims
The program is offering the basic knowledge, skills and tools on understanding the Delay, Claim and Dispute Resolution in FIDIC forms of contracts for all engineering fields especially the Civil/Construction field or any field that may deal with it like Telecom, Software, Electromechanical, and others.
At program completion, participants will be able to:
- Learn more about Delay, Change requests, Claim administration and different techniques to calculate/evaluate claims under FIDIC forms of Contracts.
- Introduce participants to claims administration from the beginning to the end of a project
- Examine the most common claims triggers between contractors and employers
- Provide participants with basic conflict-resolution skills
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Any engineer at any field like construction engineer, civil engineer, project manager, planning engineer, cost engineer, procurement engineer, tendering engineer, contract engineer, IT, Communications, telecommunication and others shall attend this kind of courses to expand his/her knowledge in this area.
- Also, any seniors from all above fields shall develop their career by suck kind of courses.
Training Course Content
- Definition of “Claim”
- Sources of Claims
- Stages of the Claim
- Claim Procedures Under FIDIC 87/99
- Extension of Time Claims
- Additional Payment and Prolongation Costs Claim
- Claims Negotiation and Settlement
- Claims Analysis
- Global Method for Delay Analysis
- Net Method for Delay Analysis
- As Planned Method for Delay Analysis
- As Built Method for Delay Analysis
- As Planned vs. As Built Method for Delay Analysis
- Time Impact Analysis Method for Delay Analysis
- Windows Snapshot Method for Delay Analysis
- Different Methods for Dispute Resolution
- Claims Concerning the Head Office Overhead
- Claims Concerning Suspension of Work
- Claims Concerning Wrongful Termination
- Loss of Profit and Loss of Opportunity Claims
- Claims Concerning Delay Damages and Penalty
- Suspension and Termination by Contractor
- Risks and Responsibilities
- Force Majeure
- Disputes and Arbitration
Request information to learn the price of this course.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this FIDIC Construction Claims course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.