HR Business Partner (In-house)
The HR Business Partner course is designed to address the demands and responsibilities of the human resources department to recruit, develop and motivate diverse employees to improve company success. This programme will go over the qualities and styles needed to be successful at screening, identifying, interviewing, and evaluating applicants and employees. HR professionals will explore best practices and important principles and frameworks that will help them in creating an organizational development plan for achieving desired staffing levels.
The expectations for HR professionals is growing and changing. In addition to recruiting, people working in human resources are expected to build relationships with people across the organization, influence management decisions, share responsibility for business outcomes, and essentially position themselves as business partners. The HR Business Partner course will provide skills that will help participants reach and exceed these expectations as well as:
- Understand the changing role of HR in organisations
- Comprehend the value HR can bring to organisations
- Determine strengths and weaknesses against HR core competencies
- Identify actions they can take to build trust and credibility with their stakeholders
- Align their HR activities to the needs of their business more effectively
- Describe relevant strategies for overcoming some of the major obstacles in becoming a trusted HR Partner
- Establish a process to solve customer problems
- Identify individual success measures to measure their success as an HR Partner
- Foster a strong internal Customer mind-set to enhance the HR departments effectiveness
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- HR Professionals – experienced and responsible for more strategic, higher level support for business units and providing direction to HR functional units
- HR Professionals – specialists, managers or subdepartmental functions such as competency profiling, targeted recruitment, candidate screening, relocation, on-boarding, orientation, performance management
- Learning and Development Managers and those responsible for skills gap assessment, monitoring and skills needs projections; planning and coordinating different types of learning programmes and LMS admin
- Organisational Effectiveness managers, specialists or internal consultants supporting business units in process, people and resource allocation and improvement
- Employee Relations managers and those responsible for employee support, engagement and satisfaction, including survey creation and administration and staff retention
- HR Professionals – managers and specialists responsible for business unit support focused on Hi-potential identification, nationalisation, career pathing and succession planning
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This programme is worth 35 NASBA CPE credits
Training Course Content
This course covers:
- Putting the right people in the right jobs
- Costs and savings
- Performance goals
- Training and development support
- Level of engagement
- Solving problems
Request information to learn the price of this course
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this HR Business Partner (In-house) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
1,200 GBP-4,435 GBP
1,200 GBP-4,435 GBP