ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management (In-House)LEORON Professional Development Institute
ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership & Management Course
The course aims to:
Develop leadership skills through knowledge, values and motivations
Aid professionals in leading and developing their team and/or function
Improve the ability of delegates in establishing effective working relationships through professional communication and work manner
Advance personal abilities in problem-solving and decisionmaking skills
Support the professionals with good management and HR practice
Suitability - Who should attend?
This program is particularly suited to practicing team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, as well as managers who need to lead people through organizational change, budget cuts and/or other pressures.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive a Institute of Leadership and Management Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management.
Training Course Content
Giving Briefings and Making Presentations
Plan a briefing or presentation
- Identify appropriate information in line with the objectives of the
briefing or presentation
- Prepare a plan for the content of the briefing or presentation
Conduct a briefing or presentation
- Use appropriate presentation techniques and aids to enhance
understanding of the topic of briefing or presentation
- Present information clearly and logically
- Present information within agreed time limits
- Respond to questions raised accurately and clearly
Evaluate a briefing or presentation
- Design a simple evaluation form to gather feedback on briefing
- Use feedback to identify areas for improvement in presentation
Understanding How to Motivate to Improve
Understand the factors that influence motivation
levels in the workplace
- Define the term motivation
- Describe the factors that may affect motivation levels in the
- Explain how individual differences affect levels of motivation in
- Explain the potential impact on organizational performance if
employee motivation levels are low
Understanding the Induction of New Staff in
The induction process
- Explain the importance of effective induction
- Describe the phases of induction in an organization
- Describe which legal aspects should be included in an
organisation’s induction process
Understand the effectiveness of an induction
- Explain a method that could be used to record an individual’s
progress during induction
- Explain how an induction process could be evaluated
Understanding Organising and Delegating in
Understand how to organise people to achieve
- Explain the importance of making effective and efficient use of
people’s knowledge and skills while planning a team’s work to
- Explain how to identify the appropriate person for an activity in
- Explain how human resource planning can be used to assure
For the complete course outline, please send an enquiry.
LEORON delivers this course on an in-house basis, helping meet your company's specific training needs. Their customised training solutions are available worldwide and can be delivered at your offices or at conveniently located training facilities.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this ILM Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management (In-House) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
e-learning / Online / Distance
Open / Scheduled
2,416 GBP-2,685 GBP
e-learning / Online / Distance