ILM Motivating, Organizing and Delegating in the Workplace (In-House)LEORON Professional Development Institute
ILM Motivating, Organising and Delegating in the Workplace
This classroom course has been designed to provide the practising or aspiring first line managers with an understanding of the factors that influence motivation levels in the workplace. The course will help delegates in understanding how a theory of motivation can be used to improve performance levels. It will equip the manager with the skills to know how to plan work in the workplace and how to allocate it to respective team members. Managers will learn how to set SMART objectives for the team to achieve the targets. Delegates will be able to develop knowledge and understanding of how to plan and allocate work as required by a practising or potential first line manager. They will learn the most effective methods of communication to give instructions, delegate tasks and ensure accountability and responsibility.
The main objectives of the course are to:
- Equip managers with motivation skills and theories
- Improve the performance of team members
- Support professionals with planning and delegating work within a team
LEORON delivers this course on an in-house basis, helping clients meet their company's specific training needs. Their customised training solutions are available worldwide and can be delivered at client's offices or at conveniently located training facilities.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for managers, team leaders and any staff member who needs to acquire knowledge of motivating a team, planning work and organising and delegating the work. It is designed for managers who need to be able to improve the performance of a team in delivering more efficiently and being able to plan change in an organisation.
- Participants will normally be either practising or aspiring managers. Although there are no formal requirements, learners should have a background that will enable them to benefit from the course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Learn basic theories of motivation and their application to teams and individuals and how to motivate to improve performance
- Gain an overview of the factors influencing behaviour at work and styles and patterns of behaviour at work
- A Range of techniques to motivate individuals and monitor performance
- Setting SMART work targets and planning techniques e.g. action planning, task/ work/production schedules, timetables, rotas etc.
- How, when and who to delegate to for effective delivery of projects and objectives.
Training Course Content
The agenda for this 5 days in-house training is as follows:
Introduction to the course
Unit 1: Understanding how to motivate to improve performance
Understand the factors that influence motivation levels in the workplace
- Define the term motivation
- Describe the factors that may affect motivation levels in the workplace
- Explain how individual differences affect levels of motivation in the workplace
- Explain the potential impact on organisational performance if employee motivation levels are low.
Understand how a theory of motivation can be used to improve performance levels
- Describe a recognised theory of motivation
- Describe ways in which knowledge of a theory of motivation can be used to improve performance in the workplace
- Explain how to use employee engagement to increase
Unit 2: Planning and allocating work
Know how to plan work in the workplace
- Identify organisational targets relevant to the team
- Set SMART objectives for the team to achieve the targets
- Use a technique to plan to achieve the objectives
- Explain how to monitor and control a planned activity
Know how to allocate work to team members
- Identify resources required to complete a planned activity
- Explain how to allocate work to team members
- Explain how to assess and support team performance in achieving objective
Understand how to improve the performance of a team in delivering to plan
- Identify a possible cause of variance from a planned activity
- Identify actions to overcome causes of variance
- Explain how to involve team members in identifying ways to improve performance to meet objectives
To know the detailed pricing of this in-house training offered by Leoron kindly enquire.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this ILM Motivating, Organizing and Delegating in the Workplace (In-House) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
Corporate Training for Teams
Open / Scheduled
779 GBP-865 GBP
e-learning / Online / Distance
e-learning / Online / Distance
Open / Scheduled
2,416 GBP-2,685 GBP