International Certificate in Wealth and Investment Management (In-house)LEORON Professional Development Institute
International Certificate in Wealth and Investment Management (In-house)
Through this comprehensive five-day course participants will develop their knowledge of international private banking and wealth management, including key topics such as financial planning, private client asset management, fund management, advisory functions and investment analysis.
Participants will gain:
- A detailed introduction to financial planning, industry regulation, investment analysis and lifetime financial provision.
- A first step in the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment's (CISI) global wealth management pathway. Participants can go on to take the higher level International Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management.
- Free CISI Student membership.
- Access to Associate membership and ACSI designatory letters.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those new to financial services and existing professionals looking to move into wealth management.
It is also ideal for those working in wealth management roles who need to demonstrate competence through the achievement of a benchmark qualification and who want to develop their knowledge of how to deliver wealth management advice.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who complete this programme from Leoron will receive an International Certificate in Wealth and Investment Management.
Training Course Content
Course content covers:
- The Financial Services Industry
- The Purpose and Structure of the Financial Services Industry
- Macroeconomic Analysis
- Microeconomic Theory
- Financial markets Element
- Industry Regulation
- Financial Services Regulation
- Financial crime
- Corporate Governance Element
- Asset Classes
- Commodities Element
- Collective Investments
- Investment funds
- Other investment vehicles Element
- Fiduciary Relationships
- Fiduciary Duties
- Advising Clients
- Determining client needs
- Taxation Element
- Investment Analysis
- Financial Mathematics
- Fundamental and Technical Analysis
- Yields and Ratios
- Valuation Element
- Investment Management
- Portfolio Construction Theories
- Investment Strategies
- Performance Measurement Element
- Lifetime Financial Provision
- Retirement planning
- Protection planning
- Estate planning, trusts and foundations
Early bird and group discounts are available. Request information for details.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this International Certificate in Wealth and Investment Management (In-house) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
1,495 GBP-1,950 GBP
Corporate Training for Teams