International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (In-House)LEORON Professional Development Institute
General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety - In-house
Management of health and safety makes good business sense. Qualified safety professionals are an asset to their organisations, reducing costs by preventing accidents and ill health of employees, without incurring unnecessary expense by over-reacting to trivial risks. Many larger organisations choose NEBOSH certificate-level qualifications as a key part of their supervisors’ or management development programme. An employee with a NEBOSH International General Certificate is equipped with the practical set of skills that brings real value to the modern global workplace.
This course has been designed for multinational organisations in all sectors working in accordance with international standards or directives but adapting to local needs. This course is the appropriate solution for organisations with a global presence looking forward to adopt an internationally recognised health and safety training programme for its staff. The Certificate is internationally recognised and provides an excellent knowledge & grounding in the essentials of health and safety for personnel accountable for these responsibilities in their organisation.
Santia has applied its extensive resources and expertise to develop and deliver the NEBOSH International Certificate. The course will be taught by a bilingual English-Arabic tutor.
LEORON delivers this course on an in-house basis, helping clients meet their company's specific training needs. Their customised training solutions are available worldwide and can be delivered at client's offices or at conveniently located training facilities.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The International General Certificate is available to non UK nationals, employees of large organisations operating outside the UK, or multinational companies already working to international standards but needing to adapt these to accord with local needs and practice.
The course is designed for personnel e.g. managers, supervisors, non-safety specialists etc with health and safety responsibilities and who are in need of a grounding and recognised qualification in occupational safety and health.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful completion of this NEBOSH Health and Safety Certificate course will enable participants to:
- Gain an understanding of best practice standards through HSG65, 18001, moral and economic requirements and implications for good standards in health and safety within an organisation.
- Recognise the key features of a health and safety policy, the preparations and performance review of a health and safety audit.
- Identify hazards in the workplace and carry out risk assessments, record findings and review procedures.
- Advise on strategies for controlling hazards, reducing risks and applying safe systems of work.
- Explain the processes and procedures for investigating and reporting accidents at work.
Training Course Content
The course agenda for this in-house training is as follows:
- Health and Safety foundations
- Organising for health and safety
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture (cont)
- Risk Assessment
- Principles of control
- Incident investigation, recording and reporting
- Incident investigation, recording and reporting (cont)
- Monitoring, review and audit
- Welcome Back
- Work Equipment Movement of People and Vehicles Hazards and Control
- Work Equipment Movement of People and Vehicles Hazards and Control (cont)
- Manual and Mechanical Handling Hazards and Control
- Chemical and Biological Health Hazards and Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Control
- Physical and Psychological Health Hazards and Control (cont)
- Electrical Hazards and Control
- Construction Activities Hazards and Control
- Construction Activities Hazards and Control (cont)
- Fire Hazards and Control
- Briefing on Practical Assessment Revision
To know the detailed pricing of this in-house training offered by Leoron kindly enquire.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for LEORON Professional Development Institute
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (In-House) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.