Master Financial Controller - Advanced Financial & Cost Control (In-house)LEORON Professional Development Institute
Master Financial Controller - Advanced Financial & Cost Control (In-house)
This Master Financial Controller course has been created to extend attendee’s knowledge about recent developments in finance and accounting. The five days of this programme will be spent exploring some of these developments.
One change discussed in this programme is how organisations are reporting to their shareholders. Traditionally, shareholders reports to shareholders are limited to the requirements of IRFS standards. However, a growing number of organisations are extending their reporting to include more shareholders. For example, MNEs are now reporting to shareholders based on approaches used by organisations like the Global Reporting Initiative. In the course, participants will analyse reports using both traditional and nontraditional approaches.
Attendees will also spend time considering the ”cash as inventory” concept of approaching and improving cash flow. They will also explore the DCF technique for deciding on capital expenditure. Capital expenditure is often a large factor in determining whether a company will thrive or survive, but many companies do not approach this decisional in the most fundamental way possible.
Finally, the programme will take a look at acquisition. The many pitfalls related to acquisition process are explored. Attendees will also get some information about the upcoming changes to the IFRS standards for financial accounting and how they will be affected by these changes
Suitability - Who should attend?
This advanced level course has no prerequisites
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This programme is worth 35 NASBA CPE credits
Training Course Content
Some key take-aways form this course are:
- Attendees will learn what the major new changes to the International Financial Reporting Standards are and the way they will impact on their organisation.
- They will become aware of the major changes that are taking place in corporate reporting which now addresses a number of issues, such as Corporate Social Responsibility.
- They will see the cyclical nature of merger activity and how the major players undertake mergers and why you should presume that any mergers will fail.
- They will learn about the business valuation process which is described as being more of an “art rather than a science”. This also considers the valuation of family owned/ controlled businesses and the key issues associated with the conflicting objectives of family owned/controlled businesses
- The capital investment decision is usually premised on incorrect assumptions. Attendees will learn what are the alternative approaches to capital expenditure evaluation are the one that will provide the optimal solution
Contact the provider for more information and pricing details.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for LEORON Professional Development Institute
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this Master Financial Controller - Advanced Financial & Cost Control (In-house) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.