Program Management Professional: Review Course
This five day course from LEORON is designed for both managers and consultants who work with projects and programmes and wish to increase their knowledge. Throughout the course, the topics studied will result in:
1. A Deeper understanding of the hard and soft factors relating to program management
2. Prepare for the certification for PgMP and be part of a small elite club of program managers (less 1’500 world-wide).
3. The confidence of understanding how best to setup and run successful programs
4. Increased program success rates
5. Confidence of business success through the selection and running of programs
6. A next level of understanding that enables you to be seen as a mentor and leader in the field of programmes and projects.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Project, program, functional managers and program sponsors who want to understand more about the differences between projects and programs and why and how to setup programs to increase the overall benefits to the organisation.
- For project and program managers who wish to take to PMI PgMP certification for program management.
- For consultants who have worked on projects and programs who wish to increase their understanding of project and programs as well the latest academic research findings such as project/ program and portfolio success factors, leadership skills and competencies in terms of Emotional Quotient (EQ), Intelligence Quotient (IQ), Management Quotient (MQ) and Technical Quotient (TQ) for project, program, project portfolio and functional managers, which governance structures influence the selection, comprehensiveness and use of methodologies and many more topics of interest that will influence program success.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- Program management performance domains
- Program strategy alignment
- Program benefits management
- Program stakeholder engagement
- Program governance
- Program life cycle management
- Program management supporting processes
- PMI code of ethics and professional responsibility
LEORON delivers this course on an in-house basis, helping meet your company's specific training needs. Their customised training solutions are available worldwide and can be delivered at your offices or at conveniently located training facilities.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for LEORON Professional Development Institute
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Program Management Professional - Review Course (In-House) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
e-learning / Online / Distance
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams