Project Management Professional - Exam Preparation CourseLEORON Professional Development Institute
Project Management Professional - Exam Preparation Course
In this interactive Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam preparation course, participating project leaders and associates will learn the important advanced principles of project management and how to apply them effectively. Participants will cultivate skills across all areas of project management while advancing their organization’s ability to manage key partners and build quality measures into every project. Attendees will advance their proficiencies in project planning and control; improve project leadership, communication and stakeholder management skills; and master the art of project quality management. From cost management to procurement and contracting management to assessing and managing risk, this program empowers participants with the know-how to excel as both a project manager, as well as a project team member.
The immersive content is highly practical in focus and all materials are based on the latest best practices from The Project Management Institute (PMI)® and other reputed global project management bodies. Discussions and case studies will encourage attendees to challenge the status quo to enable participants to see how to more effectively apply the theory to their workplace.
PMI™ and PMP® are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The program benefits ambitious project associates and leaders from all industries who are now looking to lead more complex projects, as well as anyone who wishes to consolidate and solidify their project management training for career success. The program also prepares participants for the PMP® exam.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education or
- Four-year degree
- 4,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- A sound understanding of the advanced core principles of project management
- A detailed knowledge of what is needed to competently manage a complex project
- An understanding of the secrets to the Agile principles and achieving a successful outcome
- An understanding of the different project methodologies and when each may be applicable
- Learn how to initiate, plan, execute and close a project aligned to PMI best practices
- An understanding of - The PMBOK® 6th Edition Guide’s Process Groups and Knowledge Areas
- The necessary pre-requisite Contact Hours and training to sit for PMI®’s PMP® exam and understand what is needed to pass the exam.
Training Course Content
- Introducing PMI® and Project Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Process Groups Review and Sample Artifacts
- Filling in the Gaps
- Wrap-up and Closing
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Project Management Professional - Exam Preparation Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
1,725 GBP-1,750 GBP