Sales Management Masterclass (In-house)
The Quota® System provides tools/training that cover every aspect of sales development from: sales management coaching; sales conference delivery; reinforcement and follow-up; CRM tracking of sales metrics; and sales training. Quota® has combined a unique blend of over 30 years of research; practical experience and academic instruction to create an outstanding learning experience that, simply put, produces results!
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is suitable for sales personnel, account managers, sales managers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
- The Evolution of Selling
The Sales Cycle
- Key Events of the Sales Cycle
- Securing a Next Key Event
- Portfolio Management
Stage 1 - Prospecting
- Building a daily prospecting plan
- Introductory Script
Stage 1 - Prospecting
- Getting Through ‘Gate Keepers’
- Leaving Messages
- Handling Prospecting Obstacles
Stage 2 - Qualifying:
- Identifying High-Potential Prospects
- Sales Funnels
- B.P.O.U.T. Steps to Qualifying
- Writing Direct Mail
- Writing Target Letters
Stage 3 - The Initial Meeting:
- Business development practices
- Meeting your client
- Confidence Builders
- Confidence Breakers
- 6 Steps to a Professional Greeting
- Individual Motivators
- Organization Motivators
Stage 4 – Needs Analysis:
- Sales Communication Skills
- Features & Benefits
- Probing Techniques
- How to conduct a needs analysis
Stage 5 – Product/Service Demo:
- How to prepare a presentation
- The importance of Committee
- Interviewing before presenting
- I.B.O.A.T. presentation format
- Preparing a presentation agenda
Sales Management Overview
- Field Coaching Competencies
- Field Coaching Models
- Coach Communication Skills
- Coaching Delivery Process
- Managing Different Personalities
- Coach Reinforcement & Follow Up
- Conducting Memorable Sales
- Sales Meeting Ground Rules
- Tips & Techniques
- 5-Step Sales Meeting Structure
- Follow Up memo/email
- How to add ‘Sizzle’!
- Sales Meeting Preparation Form
- Q’ube™ sales meeting game
- Sales Performance Tracking (CRM)
- Review CRM tool
- Implementation Rules
- Inputs vs. Outputs
- Frontlog Management
- SCAR Analysis
- Tracking Levels
- Team Forecasting
For the complete course outline, please send an enquiry.
Full payment is required prior to the commencement of the course, upon receiving the invoice.
In-house training - a cost effective solution for your team
LEORON can also deliver this course on an in-house basis, helping meet your company's specific training needs. Their customised training solutions are available worldwide and can be delivered at your offices or at conveniently located training facilities.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Sales Management Masterclass (In-house) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.