Supply Chain Operations Reference (In-house)
The Supply Chain Operations Reference course is designed to introduce and explain the SCOR (Supply Chain Operations Reference Model) framework to participants. Having a firm knowledge of SCOR is very important for individuals working with supply chains because it helps businesses understand, evaluate and structure the performance of their supply chains. During this course participants will develop a deep understanding for how SCOR operates. This includes the aspects of how it uses performance metrics, process analysis, and best practices to enhance supply chains by recognizing performance gaps, steering organizational change management, and supplying the needed analysis to increase levels of supply chain performance and drive improvement programs.
Along with learning the main process components of the supply chain framework, participants will also:
- Explore the origins and goals of the SCOR Reference Model framework
- Understand the structure of the SCOR Reference Model framework sourcebooks
- Work with the four central parts of the SCOR framework: Performance, Processes, Practices, and People
- Understand the benchmarking approach
- Summarize a SCOR improvement program
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Supply Chain professionals
- Supply chain directors
- Demand and supply managers/planners
- Logistics managers
- Production managers
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This programme is worth 35 NASBA CPE credits
Training Course Content
During this course participants will learn how to:
- Use the framework to model supply chains
- Understand the key supply chain performance indicators and choose the right indicators to characterize supply chain performance
- Understand the key best practices for use in benchmarking and performance improvement
- Recognize the typical deliverables recommended on any supply chain improvement project
- Use SCOR tools and techniques to identify key elements in a project
Request information to learn the price of this course
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Supply Chain Operations Reference (In-house) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams