Sustainability Facility Professional (In-house)LEORON Professional Development Institute
Sustainability Facility Professional (In-house)
Become a Sustainability Facility Professional® (SFP®) and play a central role in implementing, managing and operating sustainable facilities. The SFP is the credential for facility management (FM) professionals looking for a higher level of sustainable performance.
Leoron offers the IFMA SFP Credential Program™ course to help FM and related professionals improve the sustainability of facilities in all IFMA's eight core categories of sustainable facility management: energy, water, materials and resources, workplace management, indoor environmental quality, quality of services, waste and site impact.
The course is made up of three integral areas designed to help professionals to integrate sustainability efforts with the organisation’s values and strategies, present a business case for a sustainability initiative, evaluate initiatives from a financial point of view, and track and report accomplishments.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- FM professionals with an interest in sustainable FM practices and increased facility efficiency
- Related industry practitioners such as architects, designers and safety engineers
- Facility-related product and service providers
- LEED Professionals seeking complementary knowledge and CE hours
- CFMs and FMPs interested in expanding their depth of expertise in the area of sustainable FM.
There are no specific educational or experiential prerequisites, however the SFP curriculum builds on a foundation of sound facility management knowledge. A solid understanding of FM practice is necessary for the candidate to fully comprehend and utilise the material in the program.
Training Course Content
Core course modules:
- Strategy and alignment for sustainable facility management
- Organisational strategies
- Developing a strategy
- Sustainability considerations
- Establishing goals and initiatives
- Communications and reporting
- Managing sustainable facilities
- Sustainability policy development
- Applying sustainability to FM plans
- Program development and implementation
- Change management
- Performance management tools
- Finance for sustainable facilities
- Purchasing and procuring for sustainable facilities
- Standards, systems and support
- Operating sustainable facilities
- Materials and resources
- Workplace management
- Indoor environmental quality
- Quality of services
- Site impact
Contact the provider for pricing details.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Sustainability Facility Professional (In-house) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.
e-learning / Online / Distance
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams