Asset Integrity Management
This training course describes an Asset Integrity Management (AIM) system and it's main elements, including; Corrosion Management, Risk Based Inspection (RBI), Written Scheme of Examination (WSE), Fitness For Service (FFS), Integrity Operating Windows (IOW), Key Performance Indicators.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Plant engineers and inspectors including Inspection, Corrosion, Materials, Integrity, Maintenance, Process and design engineers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of the course you will be able to describe a process that an operator of a pressure system can use to assess and mitigate risks in order to reduce both the likelihood and consequences of incidents; and explain the main elements of an Asset Integrity Management System including FFS, RBI, Corrosion Management, WSE.
Training Course Content
· AIM Framework
· Corrosion Control Document (CCD)
· Corrosion Risk Assessment (CRA)
· Risk-Based Inspection (RBI)
· Reliability Cantered Maintenance (RCM)
· Plant Life Extension
· Remaining Life Assessment
· Bowtie Analysis & Swiss Cheese Model
· Integrity Operating Windows (IOWS)
· Performance Standards
· Written Scheme of Examination (WSE)
· Work packs/Workbooks
· Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Actions
· Anomaly Management
· Fitness for Service (FFS) Assessment
· Management of Change (MOC)
· Asset Failure and Root Cause Analyses
· Key Performance Indicators (KPIS)
· Aim Organisation and Roles
· Aim System Reviews Audits
Average rating 4.5
A wonderful course and most engaging gentleman. Thank you! The most engaging, compelling lecturer I've ever met. Absolutely captivating! Thanks.
Excellent course to understand the integrity management. Excellent teaching skills & presentation style of the tutor.
Great course! Really enjoyed and believe I have learned plenty relevant to integrity management.