There are no formal requirements to take this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The fully accredited online training courses in this bundle are specially designed to help you unlock your full potential in your career with a focus on Business Improvement. The internationally recognised certifications that this bundle prepares you to obtain will stand to prove your capabilities and give you an advantage over your peers in the eyes of your employers.
The Lean Six Sigma methodology aims to remove waste during production and reduce variation in the resulting products. A Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is an individual who has enough of an understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodology to effectively contribute to projects, and collaborate to solve business problems with other team workers.
A Business Analyst must be able to analyse the needs of their organisation and create solutions to these requirements as well as ensuring that the solutions are in line with the overall goals of the organisation.
This course gives you the best opportunity to pass the official exams for both Business Analysis Foundation and Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt. These exams will award you with the globally acknowledge certifications which will help you to become an asset to your organisation.
This online course bundle presents you with two successful and complementary methodologies which aim to improve business operations by maximising production, reducing unnecessary financial expenditure, and by identifying business needs and formulating an approach to fulfil them.
Lean Six Sigma is a methodology which has been formed through the marriage of two existing Business Improvement methods – Lean and Six Sigma. The Lean method focuses on reducing waste within an organisation, while Six Sigma aims to eliminate unwanted variation.
The Business Analysis Foundation methodology provides guidance on how to assess an organisation’s business needs and requirements and outlines techniques and practices which can be used to create solutions to these needs. This results in streamlined operations and improved productivity, allowing your organisation to stay relevant and competitive.
This course bundle will not only enable you to perform better within your role and help to improve the overall productivity of your organisation but also prepare you to obtain highly sought-after certifications which will make you an asset to your employer.
This course provides:
- 20 hours of learning material
- Unlimited access to all learning and practice materials for 12 months
- Quiz questions interspersed with the videos to test your comprehension
- Practise exams to test your understanding of the content
- Recruitment package which guides you in perfecting your CV and prepare you for interviews
- This bundle qualifies you for a NUS Extra Student Card
- Student support to assist you with any questions you have
What you will learn
Business Analysis Foundation will teach you:
- What the role of a Business Analyst entails and what is required of them
- How to model a business process
- How to create a business case
- How to create a financial case
- How to manage stakeholders
- How to manage requirements
- Feasibility assessment
From Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt you will learn:
- How Lean Six Sigma can be used to benefit organisations
- The DMAIC improvement cycle and how it works
- Roles and responsibilities of Lean Six Sigma
- Tools and techniques used by Lean Six Sigma to improve business operations
- The 7 Wastes as defined by Lean Six Sigma
LIT Flexible Learning
Flexible Learning at LIT offers opportunities to those who wish to pursue personal and career development goals through the potential of education. LIT’s Flexible Learning Department provides training, continued professional development and education programmes to individuals and industry....
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!