Our Course and Career Advisors are available to assist you in determining if this training bundle is appropriate for you based on your existing skills and experience.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who possess Project Management certifications are far more likely to progress in their careers, and this training bundle can provide you with the opportunity to obtain these internationally recognised certifications. These fully accredited courses equip you with the knowledge you need to pass the official exams associated with each of these courses and include unlimited access not only to the course videos but also to practice exams and additional learning materials for the duration of 1 year.
An IT Project Manager takes on the responsibility of planning and managing projects related to or focusing on IT objectives, as well as ensuring that the projects are completed on time, without going over budget and that the results are of an appropriate quality.
The certifications that you will be prepared to sit the exam for after completing these course are recognised all around the world and will stand to prove your IT Project Management knowledge and make you an asset to any organisation.
The courses in this bundle cover a number of complimentary IT Project Management methodologies which can all be used together to achieve the effective execution of IT-based projects.
- PRINCE2 is one of leading Project Management methodologies used worldwide and is held in high regard for its ability to be tailored and its process-based nature.
- ITIL is a framework intended to improve the overall performance of IT services throughout an organisation while maintaining its overarching goals.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is a certification which represents a highly esteemed project management methodology which will prepare you to work on large-scale projects of high complexity.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is a standardised Project Management method.
- Risk Management Professional (RMP) outlines common methods used to identify risks within projects.
The courses included are:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- ITIL Foundation
The skills and techniques garnered from these courses will give you an advantage in attaining a position as an IT Project Manager, as well as assisting you to further your existing IT Project Management career.
What you will learn
- PRINCE2 Foundation will introduce you to the foundational concepts of PRINCE2, such as the 7 themes, principles and processes, the management products, and the terms commonly used on projects.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner will instruct you in how to practically apply this methodology and detail the tailoring techniques which can be used.
- ITIL will familiarise you with the principles and processes used in ITIL, the critical success factors and risks that may influence a project, as well as introducing you to incident and problem management, service desk management and service request management.
- With PMP you will learn the skills and techniques required to manage and control large and complex projects, and make critical decisions regarding these projects. These skills will include stakeholder management, time management, and human resource management.
- CAPM will outline some important standardised project management concepts, which will include managing project quality, managing project scope, and managing project integration.
- RMP highlights the methods used for identifying risks within a project, and the techniques used to mitigate threats and capitalise on potential opportunities while still upholding the essential concepts of Project Management.
LIT Flexible Learning
Flexible Learning at LIT offers opportunities to those who wish to pursue personal and career development goals through the potential of education. LIT’s Flexible Learning Department provides training, continued professional development and education programmes to individuals and industry....
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!