The courses in this training bundle do not require you to have any existing experience, as they are both foundational courses.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This fully accredited online training course introduces you to two hugely popular Project Management methods that can be effectively applied to IT environments. The sample exams, quizzes and additional learning materials in this bundle aim to give you the best shot at passing the official exams on your first attempt and gaining the internationally recognised AgilePM Foundation and PRINCE2 Foundation certifications.
An IT Project Manager is responsible for planning, managing and assigning tasks to team members with the goal of achieving the objectives of the organisation that are related to its IT services or infrastructure. An IT Project Manager must be prepared to oversee every aspect of the delivery of the software and business systems projects that an organisation may require.
This online training bundle includes the AgilePM Foundation course which will introduce you to the concepts commonly used to manage projects in an IT environment, while PRINCE2 Foundation presents a compatible set of principles that guide you in managing projects flexibly and ensuring that the needs of the project are met.
An IT Project Manager is an individual who can benefit from a wide knowledge-base of techniques and skills. This course aims to outfit you with all you need to know in order to manage projects in an IT environment.
The AgilePM approach tackles projects incrementally, making it easier to spot any deviations from the plan or any issues with the project before they pose a real threat to the outcome. AgilePM recommends scheduled revision points during the project which ensures that the project can be closely monitored as it progresses.
AXELOS has a number of best practice business solutions, all of which are highly respected for the improvements that they have brought to organisations all over the world. PRINCE2 is among these and is further revered for its tailorability and flexibility.
Both the AgilePM Foundation and PRINCE2 Foundation courses allow you to use a webcam to write the official exams from home. This means that you can obtain both of these internationally acknowledged certifications from the comfort of your own home if you choose.
This training bundle provides:
- 15 hours and 40 minutes total hours of tutor-led video material
- 30 total modules
- Unlimited access to all learning materials for 12 months
- Practise exams to test your overall comprehension of the methodologies
- Quiz questions to test your understanding of each module
- Downloadable sample examination papers
- Option to write the AgilePM Foundation exams from home using a webcam
- Option to write the PRINCE2 Foundation exams from home using a webcam
- Recruitment package which guides you in perfecting your CV and preparing you for interviews
- This bundle qualifies you for a NUS Extra Student Card
- Student support to assist you with any questions you have
What you will learn
From AgilePM Foundation you will learn:
- What makes a project Agile
- Roles and responsibilities
- The 8 principles that guide how a project is managed
- Instrumental success factors that affect a project
- The DSDM philosophy that forms the Agile approach
In the PRINCE2 Foundation course you will learn:
- The management products that assist in successfully managing a project
- The terminology that PRINCE2 uses
- The 7 principles that define the method
- The 7 processes that must be carried out during a project
- The 7 themes that should always be represented during a project
LIT Flexible Learning
Flexible Learning at LIT offers opportunities to those who wish to pursue personal and career development goals through the potential of education. LIT’s Flexible Learning Department provides training, continued professional development and education programmes to individuals and industry....
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!