Appraisals Training - Performance Management In-HouseLive and Learn Consultancy
Meaningful staff appraisals allow for better workplace performance. This Appraisal Skills Training Course provides managers with the latest tools and techniques for monitoring, assessing and enhancing the performance of your team.
This in-house Appraisal Training Course will help you;
- Learn a proven appraisal process.
- Praise staff and provide constructive feedback.
- Build rapport when reviewing employee performance.
- Discover the importance of goal setting to achieve better outcomes.
- Ensure your employees walk away confident & motivated.
You Will Receive
✔️ Training Materials
✔️ Key Course Notes
✔️ A4 Certificate of Achievement
In-house Appraisal Training Courses are far better than Public Open Courses for many reasons including;
- More relevant to your industry.
- Flexible training dates that suit your team's availability.
- Increase teamwork and trust.
- Less expensive as cost per delegate works out to be far less.
Get In Touch Today
View our full training course list or request course details.
☎️ - Call our office on 0844 811 9463
📩 - Email us now by clicking here.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Our in-house performance Appraisal Training Courses are suitable for;
- Team Leaders
and anyone who would like to start managing employee and team performance successfully.
Awarded a 5-star rating on Trustpilot. We deliver powerful soft skills training courses anywhere across the UK. Over 75% of clients returned for training and development. Our passion is developing the skills of your team....
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Appraisals Training - Performance Management In-House course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!